Huddersfield Town vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

I did  use quote but removed every line but your first , for some reason it did not post.

If you say you where not pis sed at 1 - 3 , to put it kindly , I do not believe you .

I was upset we were losing but I was at Rotherham but this team are capable of coming back from 3-1 down at HT.

You don't believe the defense was disrupted when Whitbread went off injured at 1 up to us. 

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today yes 

Ive been to quite a few away games but not today and I couldn't get a stream either .

I'm not questioning how 'big' of a fan you are. Just pointing out that you're in no position to rate players when you didn't watch the game.

Radio Derby are idiots. Ramage is king idiot.

​He's our Andres Iniesta buddy, his attributes are perfect for that role in a midfield three. Amazing how it's taken this long - perhaps even by accident - for the coaching staff to figure out his best position.

Against a top side he would not be at the races , a good sub nothing more nothing less 

I was upset we were losing but I was at Rotherham but this team are capable of coming back from 3-1 down at HT.

You don't believe the defense was disrupted when Whitbread went off injured at 1 up to us.

​Of course it was disrupted ,but its been disrupted ever since Eustace got injured.

I was not there, I had the Beeb final score thing on , and the woman reporter said it was an injustice even when we went 1-0 up

it was our only shot and Huddersfield where the better side even then , and after at 1-3 she said they where murdering us .

Then after she again said they deserved to go up 3-4 .

Fair dues she said we never gave up attacking , but she also said we where very poor defensively and could easily have shipped a couple more.

Your wrong .

Shotton gave ball away for 4th

Christie gave ball away for 1st 

Well, he's not wrong. 

Warnock fell face first, losing his man in the process of them getting the fourth. I imagine if that was Christie he would have been hanged and damned on here to the high heavens. 

Thought the whole back four were shocking, Christie no worse than the others. Whitbread was good for 15 mins. Grant letting the team down again. Not a great mixture! 

Entertaining game but but we were poor. Even at 1-0 we were wasteful and our lack of desire was appalling compared to that of a team with nothing to play for. Second half was better but still defensively frail. 

Darren Bent was crap, he's got to do better. Alright he didn't have any service but win a header, a tackle, show for the ball... Just do something!! Waste of a man today. 

Dawkins by far our best player IMO. Only player with composure and drive. 

Yes are you stalking me 

Mature. You're calling out loads of people for 'nasty rumours', and now you're criticising a Derby player because he's 'not your cup of tea'/Ramage said he was ****. You then proceed to argue with someone who was actually at the game about Christie's performance. Unbelievable.

Mature. You're calling out loads of people for 'nasty rumours', and now you're criticising a Derby player because he's 'not your cup of tea'/Ramage said he was ****. You then proceed to argue with someone who was actually at the game about Christie's performance. Unbelievable.

Think what you like i know I back the team unlike some on here 

Against a top side he would not be at the races , a good sub nothing more nothing less 

​A good sub? Well at least you've changed your tune from 'offers nothing, could never play at CM' to a 'good sub'.

I presume a good sub for Bryson, who had he not gotten injured today would have scored at least twice?

Hi, A fan of a 'nothing club' here! :D Quote some clown earlier on!

That was a tremendous match, I know you wanted 3pts BUT to be fair with a defence like you've got it's perhaps a good thing you don't go up because frankly, it's terrible and you'll get hammered every week. Sorry...but that's how I saw it today. Going forward you're decent but given this was a must win match for your lads, it really was a pretty average performance.

I know our failings are what they are but I honestly feel a team that wants promotion has to be better defensively than we saw today! I've got no reason to be biased here. I'm only saying as I saw it!

I've not even looked at the Championship Table yet but good luck anyway!

Kind Regards...I genuinely hope you all had a great day out!

AceT (HTFC)

Hi, A fan of a 'nothing club' here! :D Quote some clown earlier on!

That was a tremendous match, I know you wanted 3pts BUT to be fair with a defence like you've got it's perhaps a good thing you don't go up because frankly, it's terrible and you'll get hammered every week. Sorry...but that's how I saw it today. Going forward you're decent but given this was a must win match for your lads, it really was a pretty average performance.

I know our failings are what they are but I honest feel a team that wants promotion has to be better defensively than we saw today! I've got no reason to be biased here. I'm only saying as I saw it!

I've not even looked at the Championship Table yet but good luck anyway!

Kind Regards...I genuinely hope you all had a great day out!

AceT (HTFC)

​Our defence can play worse than that dont worry :D

​Of course it was disrupted ,but its been disrupted ever since Eustace got injured.

I was not there, I had the Beeb final score thing on , and the woman reporter said it was an injustice even when we went 1-0 up

it was our only shot and Huddersfield where the better side even then , and after at 1-3 she said they where murdering us .

Then after she again said they deserved to go up 3-4 .

Fair dues she said we never gave up attacking , but she also said we where very poor defensively and could easily have shipped a couple more.

McClaren is obviously going to have to work on the defensive side of things .

Huddersfield is a tough game at their place and I'm happy with the draw. 

Im also happy we are almost in the playoffs after Wolves and Brentford dropped points at home so hey hoe  have a nice evening lol

Archived