Huddersfield Town vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough that's going too far, but we have the right to question when we've fell so far, so quick, in comparison to where we were under the same manager earlier this season.

Agree. I'm not having a pop at you mate.

In a sensible moan thread I can join in. But not knee jerk stuff. 

There's a lot of positives to consider. 

Not just *spit the dummy* "book.  Rubbish! Sack him! Sell Him! Should be destroying Huddersfield because we're rubbish" 

Agree. I'm not having a pop at you mate.

In a sensible moan thread I can join in. But not knee jerk stuff. 

There's a lot of positives to consider. 

Not just *spit the dummy* "book.  Rubbish! Sack him! Sell Him! Should be destroying Huddersfield because we're rubbish" 

Replying just in the hope we'll score once again, may be the longest reply in history, running out of things to say,Cmon derby you can do this, the weather seems nice today, could do without the cold wind, otherwise the ambient temperature would be really nice, maybe should have posted directions to the NUFC training ground to help the manager out, Burton look like they're going up, 5 minutes of added time, offside goal just disallowed, only 4 minutes left can we do it, Russell just fouled, free kick to Derby, can we do it? Close from Jr, linesman in Christie's way?  Corner to Huddersfield, goal kick to Derby, come on you Rams. Point a piece, this post didn't work, but at least we got a point!

I'll take the point under the circumstances. Like I said earlier you can't write this team off, we have so much attacking talent and goals in us. Its just disappointing that we've scored 4 away and only come away with a point. Nonetheless we are quite exciting aren't we? Lets hope the injuries we've picked up today aren't too serious.

3 points at Millwall should seal a play off position!

What a game. Didn't really gain anything, but did not lose anything either. Still in 5th place with a very healthy GD. Good job by the team to fight back and get a point. On to Millwall.

Also, Bournemouth had a  penalty shot against them! Shocked, I shocked I tell you.

Archived