Summer free transfers (just for fun)

sage

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love him or hate him if we had Joey Barton in this team we would have been promoted by now. He's the type of leader/character we are missing. Loves a tackle and is actually a very underrated good footballer. I would 100% take him if available.

Agree regarding Joey Barton.

He's a bit of a massive ****** on and off the pitch but he's the sort of player we've missed this season. Any game we've lost due to our young midfield being bullied out of it, could have been a different story. I'd have him here.

I love Joey Barton. Says it as it is which is exactly what you want from a leader. He isn't there to be everyones mate or one of the lads, he is there to lead. I agree with @YouRams I think he would have taken us over the line. 

He is actually a really good player. Him and a fit Thorne both holding would be damn near unplayable. 

​Nice username

​It's missing the "Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm"

bit.

Archived