Derby County vs Brentford

Carl Sagan

​I know we were poor, but come off it - Wolves better than us?

Brentford have been terrific after an early season struggle, but Wolves I'm not having at all. They've been fortunate to say the least and we were by far the better team at Molineaux recently.

They score goals for fun with dicko sako and afobe and their movement is fantastic. We still lost to wolves despite "dominating the game",what does that say? What will the score be if we play poor against wolves and they are bang on their game?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. I adjusted my TV after I saw Forsyth pass to a white shirt. Never rated him, never will. I'm pushing for a start Tuesday, if he can get in that team..... Any frecking team..... Lord help us all. He blocked one on the line to keep game alive. Suppose he had to do something eventually. Can't recall seeing any player for any team misplace so many passes. Hyde Utd turned him down on a free, said theres a limit to how far they'd stoop.I've never felt so negative about one of our own, don't feel proud about saying it. 

Yes I know the same back 4 beat Wigan - but I was there and Wigan are comfortably horrendous (even worse than us)

Dawkins CM

Marin LW

Keogh RB

Forsyth CB

Russell ill all morning but starts?

We got a point and I will never know how.

Make other teams think we're crap, just have to turn up at win. The real Derby turn up and absolutely batter them in the play offs.

Tactical genius from McClaren, timed the Bent goal to perfection. 

Sadly football doesn't work like that. You can't turn good form on like a switch

They score goals for fun with dicko sako and afobe and their movement is fantastic. We still lost to wolves despite "dominating the game",what does that say? What will the score be if we play poor against wolves and they are bang on their game?

​We still drew with Brentford too if you want to go with that logic, what would we do to them if we were on our game?

If wasn't just Forsyth with the awful passing it was the whole team, the only decent pass from us in the whole game was hendrick to bent for the goal, and that was a fluke. Who still thinks omar is crap now huh?

. I adjusted my TV after I saw Forsyth pass to a white shirt. Never rated him, never will. I'm pushing for a start Tuesday, if he can get in that team..... Any frecking team..... Lord help us all. He blocked one on the line to keep game alive. Suppose he had to do something eventually. Can't recall seeing any player for any team misplace so many passes. Hyde Utd turned him down on a free, said theres a limit to how far they'd stoop.I've never felt so negative about one of our own, don't feel proud about saying it. 

​I'll do f***ing anything so Forysth doesnt play again.

Time and time again he's made me want to rip my own eyes out. He'll then recover next game with an ok performance to fool us all into thinking we can just about get by with him in the team. 

Never have I seen a player give the ball away as much as him.

​And we beat a Wolves side who are supposedly better than us 5-0 earlier in the season, are you talking about now or then?

Wolves were in a crisis then,just like forest were last season when we beat them 5-0. If we happen to get into the plays offs, I would be shocked if we get through to the final

PistoldPete2

I really hope that  Bent's goal doesn't paper over the cracks

No it doesn't but it means we will almost certainly get into the playoffs, and hope with hughes and co available again we will play a whole lot better. We did look much better with whitbread at the back... One of the many problems was playing hoofball. Warnock was terrible at crossing, at least Forsyth gets some decent crosses in. the defensive formation may have worked against Wigan but it was no good against a very good brentford side. 

PistoldPete2

I really hope that  Bent's goal doesn't paper over the cracks

No it doesn't but it means we will almost certainly get into the playoffs, and hope with hughes and co available again we will play a whole lot better. We did look much better with whitbread at the back... One of the many problems was playing hoofball. Warnock was terrible at crossing, at least Forsyth gets some decent crosses in. the defensive formation may have worked against Wigan but it was no good against a very good brentford side. 

Derby were extremely poor all round. Keogh reasonable

movement off the ball was appalling, concentration doing simple things, like passing, was missing.

Could get a bit of confidence back on Tuesday against Blackpool.

You simply can't keep changing the defence and expect them to be solid.

Warnocks distribution was worse than Forsyths 

Would play Keogh with Whitebread at CB with Shotton on right and Forsyth on left and stick with it now.

Midfield is also failing badly with Bryson like a headless chicken and Hendricks totally absent.

When is Eustace back?

Grant

Crystie         Keogh          Whitbread          Warnock

Hanson

Hendrick                 Hughes

Ince                          Martin                        Russell

Archived