we must keep the faith

B4ev6is

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grants error v rotherham was a result of his tendancy to flap and punch instead of CATCH.

he should have leaned his lesson then.

But he continues to make the same error?

CATCH IT !!!

In his first spell with us he used to make one howler per game so that generally no-one was bothered when he left.

i thought that now he was a more mature keeper he had eliminated all that.

it seems not.

i've never seen any other Derby keeper make a series of errors like he has.

Grants error v rotherham was a result of his tendancy to flap and punch instead of CATCH.

he should have leaned his lesson then.

But he continues to make the same error?

CATCH IT !!!

In his first spell with us he used to make one howler per game so that generally no-one was bothered when he left.

i thought that now he was a more mature keeper he had eliminated all that.

it seems not.

i've never seen any other Derby keeper make a series of errors like he has.

I don't want to be mean towards Grant but the Cardiff away game all those years ago always stands out. A cross came in, he went up to touch the cross bar in such a nonchalant way everyone was convinced it was going over. It didn't, it dropped in just below the goal stanchion and we went on to lose 4-1. I was not sorry he left the first time around I can tell you.

However, don't forget he was Burnley's player of the year when we signed him this time round. Although I agree with some on here, Forsyth and Grant don't need to be rested. They need to be dropped.

Move on from the bloody Wolves game for the love of god, it really does not need dissecting any more. I'm sure B4s main message was to get behind the lads which, yeah probably seems like an obvious thing to say but it needs saying since all I ever hear at games and on twitter and on here is complaining and these stupid witchhunts for certain players. If we don't go  up, then you can start dissecting the season and picking out where it went wrong. Right now, we could do without the divisive nature of these arguments. It's not helping.

Move on from the bloody Wolves game for the love of god, it really does not need dissecting any more. I'm sure B4s main message was to get behind the lads which, yeah probably seems like an obvious thing to say but it needs saying since all I ever hear at games and on twitter and on here is complaining and these stupid witchhunts for certain players. If we don't go  up, then you can start dissecting the season and picking out where it went wrong. Right now, we could do without the divisive nature of these arguments. It's not helping.

We need everyone pulling in the same direction for the next 7-10 games. I'm concerned at the fans negativity and any other negativity such as management or players leaving. B4 is correct, let's get behind the team home and away. The 4 games at home should be well supported as should the 3 away games. We can make a difference.

We need everyone pulling in the same direction for the next 7-10 games. I'm concerned at the fans negativity and any other negativity such as management or players leaving. B4 is correct, let's get behind the team home and away. The 4 games at home should be well supported as should the 3 away games. We can make a difference.

Archived