El Crapico

Day

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent match.

El Clasico is the best rivaly in the world. Rivalries happen on the pitch, not hooligans in the stand.

It's called El Clasico for a reason. It regularly features the best players in the world and the football played is better than you generally find elsewhere.

It's the biggest club league match in the world. Absolutely no doubt about it and it's viewed in more regions worldwide than any other match.

Excellent match.

El Clasico is the best rivaly in the world. Rivalries happen on the pitch, not hooligans in the stand.

It's called El Clasico for a reason. It regularly features the best players in the world and the football played is better than you generally find elsewhere.

It's the biggest club league match in the world. Absolutely no doubt about it and it's viewed in more regions worldwide than any other match.

​It probably is, though paid for. Mexico certainly doesn't have an open PL licence, which is strange given it's 'the best league in the world'.

​Over a long period of time, you're probably right but that's more to do with the prestige of thw two clubs than anything else.

La Liga is branded a two-team league because it simply boasts the two best teams in the world. But over the past 15-20 years, it has had more winners than the Premier League so at least nobody can claim it isn't competitive.

​Would 20 get Blackburn in there? 

You can't really complain, because had it not been for billionaires taking over then Chelsea and Man City would never have won the Premier League.

People complain these clubs buy their way to the title, had they not been taken over the Premier League would have been even less competitve with United and Arsenal sharing the last 19 title between them.

Typical premier league fan post :D. This is the biggest game on earth whether you like it or not with the best players in the world in the best league in the world

​Biggest game on Earth? Don't talk daft.

This is a typical Sky Generation post. Instead of sitting there letting Sky tell you what is good and what is not, do a bit of your own research!

If you did, I am sure you would find this rivalry is absolutely nothing compared to others across the world.

And don't forget 'best players in the world' and best league in the world' are both subjective comments.

​Barcelona vs Madrid is the best rivaly in the world.

What rivary is better? And by rivalry, I'm talking about quality and prestige on the pitch. You can't call other rivalries 'bigger' and determine it on crowd trouble and violence. That isn't rivalry, that's just stupidity.

​Barcelona vs Madrid is the best rivaly in the world.

What rivary is better? And by rivalry, I'm talking about quality and prestige on the pitch. You can't call other rivalries 'bigger' and determine it on crowd trouble and violence. That isn't rivalry, that's just stupidity.

Quality on the pitch maybe but that's not what fans consider rivalry, the fans play a huge part in what makes a rivalry. If Derby fans felt the same about Forest as they do Notts County (same city) it would never be considered a rivalry.

Barca v Real isn't even in the top 5 and would be struggling with top 10, Rangers v Celtic is a bigger rivalry yet clearly the quality isn't the same on the pitch.

Last night the atmosphere was shocking for a 'rivalry' as well, Barca would be far better in a smaller ground and sacking off the tourists that flood each game, I'm sure if you had the genuine Barca and Real fans closer together and not separated by thousands of tourists in socks and sandles looking for that Nou Camp selfie the atmosphere would be more intense.

What a spectacle this thread is.

In the Red Corner- the arrogance and pretentiousness of La Liga fanboys.

In the Blue Corner- the ignorance and delusion of Premier League fanboys.

But the important thing is that I found a way to feel superior to both... :ph34r:

What a spectacle this thread is.

In the Red Corner- the arrogance and pretentiousness of La Liga fanboys.

In the Blue Corner- the ignorance and delusion of Premier League fanboys.

But the important thing is that I found a way to feel superior to both... :ph34r:

I'm a fanman if that's what you want to call me for enjoying the Premier League, just happens to be the best league in the world, guess you could call me a glory supporter as well if you wanted, not sure what happened to just being called a football fan tho?

Archived