El Crapico

Day

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical premier league fan post :D. This is the biggest game on earth whether you like it or not with the best players in the world in the best league in the world

​This is the most hyped game yet always disappoints, it should be a great game of football with the players on the pitch but very rarely does any football get played. Both sides spend the entire game throwing themselves around, seeing who can out roll each other and con the ref the most, it's embarrassing to watch.

​This is the most hyped game yet always disappoints, it should be a great game of football with the players on the pitch but very rarely does any football get played. Both sides spend the entire game throwing themselves around, seeing who can out roll each other and con the ref the most, it's embarrassing to watch.

​I've been to a Madrid derby, they don't genuinely hate each other. Rangers and Celtic hate each other, they just dislike each other. Expensive players mean nothing on it's own but I'll agree that they have the best players. Viewing figures? Anything to back that up or are you assuming?

Global TV viewing figures

The incredible global appeal of all four teams means that fans will be watching in just about every country around the world. The Premier League contest is the more popular, with as many as 700 million viewers - but then it is being screened in nearly four times as many countries.

Liverpool vs Manchester United (El Vitriol): 600-700million

Barcelona vs Real Madrid (El Clasico): 400-500million

Countries broadcast

El Vitriol 212 v 56 El Clasico
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3004202/Manchester-United-vs-Liverpool-Real-Madrid-vs-Barcelona-biggest-fixture-world-football.html#ixzz3V8SrGTkW 

​I've been to a Madrid derby, they don't genuinely hate each other. Rangers and Celtic hate each other, they just dislike each other. Expensive players mean nothing on it's own but I'll agree that they have the best players. Viewing figures? Anything to back that up or are you assuming?

Nope it does have the most viewing figures of any club game other than the champions league final. Had  between 400 and 500 million viewers for the last el classico. The true madridistas and catalonions hate each other. Remember the pig head thrown at figo? 

Archived