messi

Sexydadbod

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Messi is the greatest and most consistent player to have ever played the game.

His numbers and the records broken prove this.

Best ever. Not even a debate, when he's not scoring he's giving assists. Tops both the goals and assist charts this season and there is still more to come.

Ronaldo's Ballon d'Or trophy is looking more and more of a joke with each passing week. He was good superb for three months of 2014, not the 12 months you should be on.

If we're going by the same rules, Messi should and will win the 2015 Ballon d'Or trophy basing on his form over the past three months. 

Utter genius of a player. He set up tonight at least three clear cut chances for his teammates

Ronaldo's a very good winger. Maybe the best ever.

Messi's just his own thing, and he's better to watch. Ronaldo's "soccer am" good if you know what I mean. Runs quickly and does impressive tricks or whatever. But Messi's just a genius.

Lets be honest now, we probably have the 2 best footballers of all time playing in the same era, in the same league. they both will leave legacies and I can see myself telling my future kids about these 2. we truly are lucky.

Messi - One of the most amazing players ever, every time he touches the ball he has the ability to create something magic

Ronaldo - a footballing machine which looks as if he was designed for football, fiery, passionate and also has the ability to create something magic

Best ever. Not even a debate, when he's not scoring he's giving assists. Tops both the goals and assist charts this season and there is still more to come.

Ronaldo's Ballon d'Or trophy is looking more and more of a joke with each passing week. He was good superb for three months of 2014, not the 12 months you should be on.

If we're going by the same rules, Messi should and will win the 2015 Ballon d'Or trophy basing on his form over the past three months. 

Utter genius of a player. He set up tonight at least three clear cut chances for his teammates

Undoubtedly one of the best players of my generation. Cant help but think the Spanish league flatters his goal scoring record though. Cant really argue the premier league is the best in the world when our teams have all crashed out of Europe, but I do think the average teams in the prem are better than the average teams in spain. For me he has to come to England and do the same for his "legacy". Part of that statement is me wishing I could watch him on MOTD each week though ;)

Undoubtedly one of the best players of my generation. Cant help but think the Spanish league flatters his goal scoring record though. Cant really argue the premier league is the best in the world when our teams have all crashed out of Europe, but I do think the average teams in the prem are better than the average teams in spain. For me he has to come to England and do the same for his "legacy". Part of that statement is me wishing I could watch him on MOTD each week though ;)

​I'm sorry to say this buddy, but you're wrong.

The average team in Spain is better than the average team in England. Why else would Barca have lost 4 league matches this season, and Real Madrid 5, whereas Chelsea have lost just 2.

For every shock result that people claim makes the PL the best - Burnley 1-0 Man City, the same can be applied in Spain - Barca 0-1 Celta Vigo.

The Spanish league's quality is miles better than the PL. There is a clear reason why our midtable English teams forever do **** in the Europa League and it's clear why Spain in contrast do well.

England may have bigger clubs, with bigger fanbases, with more money etc. But Spanish clubs are far more technical and in general better.

Virtually every Spanish youngster that gets a chance at top flight level is miles better than the English equivalent. 

You only need to look at someone like Newcastle, who you would consider a 'massive club'. Look at their XI, it's rubbish and filled with average players like Colback, Taylor, Williamson, Ameobi. The Spanish equivalent, say Real Sociedad who are also midtable, are miles better and their Spanish players are miles better than Newcastle's English players.

Archived