Kwame Thomas should have started

Curtains

​You're missing the point completely. Very few youth players make it on the senior stage so the chances are that Thomas won't score 20 goals a season, but taking joy in stating as fact that he won't isn't very supportive is it? 

In three years time, I'll be disappointed for the lad while you'll be delighted as it means you get to petty point score.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C’mon RLACML & MuespachRam….We are all Rams fans……lets get along with one another…..we are all miffed off with our current results…..but these are the times to be strong and to get along with our fellow Rams even more, and not be turning against one another.

C’mon boys……love your brother…..have some Dreadzone!

Dreadzone – Life, Love, & Unity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-Up9sG5MI

PS…..I’m watching Friday’s game with my younger brother who is a Wolves fan, and if we lose on Friday, he’s getting a Breakfast pie lobbed off his knapper! and if the older Chelsea fan brother turns up he’s getting several pints of Guinness cobbed at him!!!

PPS….I’m a great football player me, far too good for Derby County!.....and they couldn’t afford to pay for all my breakfast pies on the rider………c’mon lads get the ale in....and get behind the mighty rams and each other!

PPS...And if anyone see's Darryl Powell, tell him I'll buy him a pint and a pie!

Up The Rams

Wouldn't hurt to give Thomas a go on Friday if Bent is still out, Thought he could of had a bit longer on Tuesday tbh

Think a season loan in League one or the Championship next season will be his next step - then its up to him whether he becomes a Callum Ball or not

I really can't believe that people want thomas to start, I have watched Derby at youth level for a few years now and this is a player that as far as I know as only hit double figures once at youth level, if I was a betting man I would say he will never hit twenty goals a season, I really can't see what people see in him, I do rate Hanson but playing these players will cost us promotion, if we were mid table with nothing to play for then I would be the first to say try them, but doing it now may even cost us a play off place. 

I really can't believe that people want thomas to start, I have watched Derby at youth level for a few years now and this is a player that as far as I know as only hit double figures once at youth level, if I was a betting man I would say he will never hit twenty goals a season, I really can't see what people see in him, I do rate Hanson but playing these players will cost us promotion, if we were mid table with nothing to play for then I would be the first to say try them, but doing it now may even cost us a play off place. 

​He doesn't have the looks of George, but he looks like he would treat you well and be there for you. George looks like he'd be out with his mates to god knows what hour, whilst you worry and you worry and you worry. Unanswered phone call after unanswered phone call, then you find out hes sleeping with your best friend.... gary.

Archived