What is now a truism is......

CapeTownRams

...that us getting anywhere near an auto place is now out of our hands. With Watford and BM above us then, even if we manage to beat Boro, all Watford and BM need to do is match our results. And that shouldn't be too difficult when u look at our current form. What's also crept up on us is our inferior GD in terms of the other top 5.....

Even if we have a  storming last 6-7 games (unlikely in my view) the play-offs looking far more like it to me....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its gonna be close, but dont forget that Bournemouth have to play

Boro Cardiff  Ipswich and Birmingham

Watford have to play us,Ipswich Boro, F***** and Birmingham

Boro have the hardest run in, Norwich the easiest  (on paper that is)

so its all still to play for, also, teams that are avoiding relegation usually cause

a few major upsets!!

Just had a quick look at the current top 5's fixtures and I'm convinced points are going to be dropped by our rivals.

Boro - us, then away to Bournemouth

Bournemouth - Cardiff (a) then Boro as mentioned above

Watford  - Wigan (a) then Ipswich at home.

Norwich - Huddersfield (a) then home to Notts Forest

Norwich's next two look easiest out of the bunch admittedly but let's remember they lost at home to Wigan recently, as SM said, there's still twists and turns to come. We need to get B4 down the training ground and rally the troops.

I still think we'll be reet.

Its in our hands. simple as that really we need to get through the next two games and get to the break in tact, I would settle for us beating boro and defeat at wolves think 4 points from these two games would be a great return though and set us up nicely for Watford and  hopefully a  fully fit C Martin, D bent and G Thorne. 

Keep the Faith you Rams

I think at least with the club as it is and with Mac here, we'd attract players OK - we might get a few decent season long loans from Liverpool, for example, and look a good prospect to other on the up footballers, plus the core of the squad.

I remember last time we went up and wee toxic Billy couldn't attract any talent whatsoever, over paid for what did come and immediately fell out with that T vv a t Earnshaw. 

OP is factually incorrect.

We have to play both Middlesborough and Watford.

Also Middlesborough have to play Bournemouth and Watford, so it is impossible for all 3 of them to win all of their games between now and the end of the season.

All teams still have promotion in their own hands at this moment in time.

...that us getting anywhere near an auto place is now out of our hands. With Watford and BM above us then, even if we manage to beat Boro, all Watford and BM need to do is match our results. And that shouldn't be too difficult when u look at our current form. What's also crept up on us is our inferior GD in terms of the other top 5.....

Even if we have a  storming last 6-7 games (unlikely in my view) the play-offs looking far more like it to me....

We desperately need some momentum and some confidence. Against Boro we need to dominate possession imo. This is a very big game make no mistake. 

...............................grant..........................

christie........keogh............Buxton.......Forsyth 

............................Thorne..(oh how I hope).....

.............Bryson....................Hughes.............

Ince......................Russell...................Dawkins

PistoldPete2

I think the last 6 games look quite easy and if we have a fully fit squad which looks possible given martin eustace Thorne and bent should all be fit by then, well I wouldn't bet against us winning our last 6 games. Factor that in and I would not be reconciled to missing automatic even if we lose the next three games. 

Every game is difficult. Nothing about this season has made any sense. All we're doing is throwing cards into the air, and seeing how they land.

I've stopped looking at the league table, and I'm literally taking it one game at a time. I know we're playing Wolves after Boro, but I have no idea who's after that. And I don't want to.

It's time to put my fingers in my ears and stop listening.

Archived