DCFC Fans Update - March 12th

Day

A new bug fix update has been applied today, If there are any other problems other than the ones listed below let me know. If any of the below have now been fixed let me know.

*Please note for the next hour or so things may be a tad slow as background processes are running after the update, I was going to leave the forum offline whilst these run but didn't want to keep you all locked out that long.

Known Issues

Forum generally running slow

Crashing when using an iPad and IE

Post editor box not showing

When navigating through pages they are not loading, having to refresh the page for it to load

Quote button not showing

After sending a private message - error code ex2

On mobiles menu not sliding out sometimes

On mobiles header is not loading properly leaving links over lapping or the logo not loading fully

Error on creating a new thread

-1 Replies after creating a new thread

Duplicate PM's showing from sender

Other Info

Match day chat still has not been released, the minute it does it will be installed

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your efforts Daveo. Still having the crashing problem on I-Pad whenever I try to leap more than a page ahead (or back) in a thread, and sometimes intermittently.  Also there are 4 random posts now underneath the topics listings on the homepage. I guess they are showing on all browsing options not just on my I-Pad.

Like I say I only want to know if existing problems have been fixed or any new issues have started, makes for easy tracking of issues.

I'm not sure what you mean by 4 random posts on the homepage, can you take a screen shot and upload for me to see

Like I say I only want to know if existing problems have been fixed or any new issues have started, makes for easy tracking of issues.

I'm not sure what you mean by 4 random posts on the homepage, can you take a screen shot and upload for me to see

Having to double click in the text box on Ipad to type me reply is still an issue.

Think the logging in issue has now gone bayous being logged out when using different devices but now on paternity leave so not using work laptop.

​No it's still there. It happens when you click "Derby County Forum" instead of the proper home page. They appear to be threads that are without designated subforums.

Cheers, that's not the homepage so no wonder couldn't see them, found them within that link and fixed

Having to double click in the text box on Ipad to type me reply is still an issue.

Think the logging in issue has now gone bayous being logged out when using different devices but now on paternity leave so not using work laptop.

Really don't understand this double click thing, on the editor is the icon that starts the paragraph from the left selected before you post?

One click opens the post box

Second click puts the cursor there to start posting is how it should work 

Archived