Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

On 3 August 2016 at 16:22, ossieram said:

New flag for the new season flying high in my garden.

Flag.jpg

Where did you get that Ossie ? I've just put a 15 foot flag pole up on Friday and am looking for a plain white flag with a black Ram on it. I've looked at the club shop and I'm not keen on the only flag they are selling.

46 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Where did you get that Ossie ? I've just put a 15 foot flag pole up on Friday and am looking for a plain white flag with a black Ram on it. I've looked at the club shop and I'm not keen on the only flag they are selling.

That was from the club shop last week. They had 2 designs in stock.

30 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Oh, when I went on the site, it only had one with a chequered situation at the sides. Thanks for getting back. :thumbsup:

Neither had the chequered sides in the shop. There was mine and the other had the writing underneath the ram.

Just now, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Is it a decent place to go and have a pint then anyone know? Is it fairly near the iPro?

Well I've never been tempted to have a pint there! But yeah it's quite close, it's about a 15 minute walk away if it's the one I think it is. We used to park in Chad because we've always traveled up from down south, but we go into the city now.

What sort of thing are you looking for in your pre-match boozer?

13 hours ago, Duracell said:

Well I've never been tempted to have a pint there! But yeah it's quite close, it's about a 15 minute walk away if it's the one I think it is. We used to park in Chad because we've always traveled up from down south, but we go into the city now.

What sort of thing are you looking for in your pre-match boozer?

To be honest Duracell i'm more of a slow drinking obscure craft ale man served alongside some decent food in comforting surroudings rather than a chuck as much pisswater lager down your neck plus pre-frozen burger before kick off in a spit and sawdust establishment too sort of a man.

Failing that i'd be happy with a TOBY. Especially ones with a 24 hour carvery. :D

17 minutes ago, rynny said:

If you are on about the Toby Carvery then it isn't that.

Looks a bit like the Grampian in Sinfin but wouldn't want to say for certain.

Haha, no I definitely don't mean the Toby Carvery! It's near the primary school, the one I'm thinking of

23 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

To be honest Duracell i'm more of a slow drinking obscure craft ale man served alongside some decent food in comforting surroudings rather than a chuck as much pisswater lager down your neck plus pre-frozen burger before kick off in a spit and sawdust establishment too sort of a man.

Failing that i'd be happy with a TOBY. Especially ones with a 24 hour carvery. :D

In which case, the Brunswick near the station is probably right up your street.