Mark my words...........

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call it intuition, sixth sense, blind faith, clutching at straws but.............

Norwich will win the division

We will go up as r/up

Bournemouth up in play offs

Probably why i felt so calm even after the defeat tonight.

ITK

After a bad week we're still just 1 point off top. Dunno why everyone is giving up. 

You'd have cut your testicles off for this position just over 18months ago.

In under 2 years we've gone from not threatening the play offs to 1 point off top being a bad thing. 

It's not blind faith to think we can make top 2. It's just not giving up because things are tough. 

People seem to have ruled us out the play offs too. I'm not sure why we are less capable of winning them than the others. 

I say it all the time. I think we'll finish top 2. But I don't think it will be easy. Never did. 

Seriously? We can't win games where there's hardly any pressure at all, the last two games is 6 massive points dropped. We look like conceding every time a side comes into our final third. Norwich are going to tear us apart, and we will almost certainly lose to Wolves, probably to Boro too. And if we get in the play offs, the pressure ramps up even more, and this team has proven time and again this season they're not up to handling pressure.

Unless there is a huge improvement immediately I can't see us making the top 6, let alone top 2. Get used to lower mid-table finishes again guys, we've bottled it.

PistoldPete2

Um... We have beaten bournemouth, Ipswich Watford and wolves already,.... Who's to say we can't beat these teams in the playoffs? 

Norwich will win at a canter in the end. Boro a comfortable second. 

Play-offs are a lottery but I think if we fall into them, we won't even make Wembley. 

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results. We are too predictable, and too easy to score on. 

There are 11 games to play, a lot of points, and most of the top 8 have to play eachother as well as other teams who will be fighting hard or hitting form.

2 points that I agree with on here:

We miss Martin. Whether you rate him or not, opposition have to plan for him, he takes up both of the CB's and the way he brings our wide men/CM's into play, makes us more lethal going forward.

The way we have played the last few games. The last 2 have been poor, we were better yesterday but we still didn't win, and we didn't score nor look like hitting the back of the net. Even wins over Charlton and Weds were less than impressive. I would take wins like those though, over our recent play.

I'm worried

got to admit that Norwch are on fire at the moment ...  but how results are going recently , wouldnt be suprised if we where the team to stop there run ...   yes there is pause for thought  after our last 2 performances , results , etc ...  and not forgetting  the injury list we have at the moment .......    yes where still 2nd  a point behind Boro .. more than likely 3rd tonight after Norwich have played Wigan .....     so where talking a point ...i would be concerned if we where  7  to 10 points  and chaseing the top two  .............   as where all aware  there is 11 games left  ....   imo   there is still a few twists and turns  to come  ...hopefully for the better regarding Derby  ...

​I would speculate that they already had theirs earlier in the season. Quite a big one too. 

At some point the teams that get promoted say "Right, **** this, we're getting promoted now". When we were 5 clear of 3rd we all hoped it was us that was doing that. That made the last two displays, particularly Fulham, all the harder to take.  

Rest assured that if we don't go up this season then it will be likely that Hughes, Martin, Hendrick and possibly Thorne will be playing their football elsewhere next season, probably in the big league. Along with McClaren. Whilst we will still have Keogh leading us out each week ably assisted by Buxton Shotton etc and nowhere near the top 6.

Rest assured that if we don't go up this season then it will be likely that Hughes, Martin, Hendrick and possibly Thorne will be playing their football elsewhere next season, probably in the big league. Along with McClaren. Whilst we will still have Keogh leading us out each week ably assisted by Buxton Shotton etc and nowhere near the top 6.

Archived