Adam Johnson arrested

Kernow

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know the number 1 cause of peadophiles in this country?

​someone made this joke on another sport website i was on once, cricfrree i think it was , there was an uproar and the guy got blocked immediately even though it was clear he was only joking. He however said it in a chat thing and people were only talking about football so it was abit out of the blue that he suddenly asked it lol.  

He also gave the answer straight after asking the question which did make him look perverted. That is I assume you are telling the joke I think you are haha

If I was 15 and bagged a 20 something professional athlete i would have been over the moon. I remember having a relationship with a 19 year old at that age. Does that mean she has to serve time. Without any specifics We can't really comment. 

hang on. Are we saying its okay to get close to and have sex with girls under 16? Grooming = falling in love

I've just about fallen off my chair.

​Is 15 years old too young to fall in love? My friend certainly doesn't feel that way, she married at 18 and is perfectly happy now.

Chances are, he's an absolute idiot and deserves all the punishment he gets. But, as for now, I'd like to hear the story first.

If I was 15 and bagged a 20 something professional athlete i would have been over the moon. I remember having a relationship with a 19 year old at that age. Does that mean she has to serve time. Without any specifics We can't really comment. 

Yeah, but he's nearly 30. On any barometer, it's certainly not right. 

I'm a crap defense lawyer. 

All I'm saying is, he's not necessarily evil, just a ducking idiot. 

Sith Happens

​Is 15 years old too young to fall in love? My friend certainly doesn't feel that way, she married at 18 and is perfectly happy now.

Chances are, he's an absolute idiot and deserves all the punishment he gets. But, as for now, I'd like to hear the story first.

I think a lot depends on the age gap. If someone is 16,17,18,19 and starts dating a 15 yo, then i think its very different to a 27 yo and a 15 year old.

Im not arguing that a 27 yo cant fall in love with a 15 yo, I would expect however someone of that age to be mature enough to understand that waiting would be the right thing to do.

Here's an acid test for some of you.

Would you be happy if it was your daughter or sister?

Of course not. He's broken the law and should be punished. It will blight his life from now on and that's quite right. 

Sith Happens

But, as already said he has only been charged not found guilty. It could easily prove to be the case that he is innocent.

Which is why it would be better if we could have a system where the accused is not named publicly until he/she has been found guilty of the crime commited.

According to the standard definitions it does. 

only if you add on the words "...for the purposes of sexual abuse or exploitation"

well that's what the NSPCC says anyway. Not really a mutual emotional connection.

http://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/child-abuse-and-neglect/grooming/

only if you add on the words "...for the purposes of sexual abuse or exploitation"

well that's what the NSPCC says anyway. Not really a mutual emotional connection.

http://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/child-abuse-and-neglect/grooming/

I thought it meant combing their hair. Luckily my daughter has long since learned to comb her own, or I might be in trouble. 

Archived