Battle cry /Tuesday night critical

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tuesday is the biggest match of the season as it gives us a real chance to put some distance between ourselves and 3rd place. We really need EVERYONE to get behind the team and create  a cauldron of noise. And, if anyone knows the drummer boy in the south stand tell him we need 90 mins of banging (a la 50 shades of gray)

Tuesday is the biggest match of the season as it gives us a real chance to put some distance between ourselves and 3rd place. We really need EVERYONE to get behind the team and create  a cauldron of noise. And, if anyone knows the drummer boy in the south stand tell him we need 90 mins of banging (a la 50 shades of gray)

Derby need to win games likes of chaltion that can win the league title and extend our lead at the top. We need every single derby fan up the noise level even than we did against shiffield wednesday. We need every single fan standing up chanting and shouting postive throughts. I believe us the fans can send postive throughts.

Derby need to win games likes of chaltion that can win the league title and extend our lead at the top. We need every single derby fan up the noise level even than we did against shiffield wednesday. We need every single fan standing up chanting and shouting postive throughts. I believe us the fans can send postive throughts.

We have bought ourselves a slip up this weekend. I would rather the slip up, if required, was used in an already difficult game. We should be beating teams like Charlton, but annoyingly football doesn't work like that. 

I think we will get the result we need. 

​I agree we should be winning games such as Tuesday's. However, it is far from ''crucial''...

A win would help keep us at the top but a loss or draw is far from disastrous.​

You're right but I think it is important to win this for psychological reasons. Every time we have gone top this season we have failed to stay there or failed to make it count in the following games. This time we need to make it stick, a defeat or draw wouldn't be disastrous but a win would be incredibly beneficial psychologically to the team imo.

You're right but I think it is important to win this for psychological reasons. Every time we have gone top this season we have failed to stay there or failed to make it count in the following games. This time we need to make it stick, a defeat or draw wouldn't be disastrous but a win would be incredibly beneficial psychologically to the team imo.

Archived