Let's get behind the team - at all times

Zak10

If you were at Sheff W game you probably know what I'm talking about. Fans were great at 0-0 and even 0-1. When we equalised the place was rockin. They went 1-2 up and the negativity came back. I saw Mac trying to gee-up the crowd in the second half. We really need to stick with the lads throughout, this team will produce the goods but it must make it easier with us all 100% behind them. You could feel the pressure on the lads when it was 3-2, allowing 10-man Wednesday to push us back. (plus tiredness - mental and physical?).  I know there are big stakes to play for and the pressure is immense but let's try not to add to it.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a moaner next to me. I tried not to let it but it brought me down. He kept saying to his mrs 'that's just typical derby' and 'ffs Dawkins' all the time. I wanted to say 'look, that is Dawkins, that is Ince. Opposite sides'

I even though he was a Wendy for a bit. Where do people like that get off? Shut up with your moaning! 

I had a moaner next to me. I tried not to let it but it brought me down. He kept saying to his mrs 'that's just typical derby' and 'ffs Dawkins' all the time. I wanted to say 'look, that is Dawkins, that is Ince. Opposite sides'

I even though he was a Wendy for a bit. Where do people like that get off? Shut up with your moaning! 

Yeah i tend to agree with this,  where i sit now above me they have a passionate hatred for Dawkins he could take on the whole 11 score and they'd still moan. Then again they don't really have a clue what's going on so i never say owt to them. I used to be really boisterous now i tend to keep my frustrations to myself and just sing when i can. Unless a really bad mistake is made like Mascarell at rotherham for their 3rd.

You can feel it in the crowd with Dawkins and Forsyth. The fans are just waiting for them to cock something up so they can have a moan about how 'bad' they are.

Bloke that sits next to me sits throughout the game stating how crap Forsyth is, turns to me constantly going 'Forsyth is useless isn't he??' No, not really.

Never for the life of me have I understood why anyone would pay to watch a football match and then sit there moaning and getting really worked up.
 Why is there a desperate hope for a justification that their view point is correct? Support seems to have a very loose meaning these days.

McClaren has asked lots of times to be patient and stick with us. He tells the players to not get frustrated and has asked the crowd to do the same.

I saw him gesture for some support on Saturday. 

Maybe we should try it instead of thinking we should destroy every team? 

Or we could carry on whinging and panicking like we have PMS. Bit like Ramage. 

We were battering Wednesday. There was plenty of reason to atleast bite your tongue if you don't feel like singing

McClaren has asked lots of times to be patient and stick with us. He tells the players to not get frustrated and has asked the crowd to do the same.

I saw him gesture for some support on Saturday. 

Maybe we should try it instead of thinking we should destroy every team? 

Or we could carry on whinging and panicking like we have PMS. Bit like Ramage. 

We were battering Wednesday. There was plenty of reason to atleast bite your tongue if you don't feel like singing

Archived