well done lads

B4ev6is

I am so pround to be a derby fan right now but if the lads can stop giving silly and soft free kicks away on the edge of the area I think lee grant could

Have divded to save unless he could not see it. But for shiffield wednesday 2nd if the lads just cleared it anywere into the stands they might have not have scored of it but jeff must learn to look around before he passes the ball.

Geouge thorn I throught he did brilliently saying he has not played for nearly whole season he broke up play when needed too. Will huges was so much better playing futher forward which help support bent and ince picking passes eye of a niddle even if some times they did not always work. 

Jake buxton goals was well taken but the pentley by darren bent there keeper stood no chance whats so ever but over all a very good day and very important 3 points.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so pround to be a derby fan right now but if the lads can stop giving silly and soft free kicks away on the edge of the area I think lee grant could

Have divded to save unless he could not see it. But for shiffield wednesday 2nd if the lads just cleared it anywere into the stands they might have not have scored of it but jeff must learn to look around before he passes the ball.

Geouge thorn I throught he did brilliently saying he has not played for nearly whole season he broke up play when needed too. Will huges was so much better playing futher forward which help support bent and ince picking passes eye of a niddle even if some times they did not always work. 

Jake buxton goals was well taken but the pentley by darren bent there keeper stood no chance whats so ever but over all a very good day and very important 3 points.

Archived