Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

AmericanRam

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's me done with Dawkins to be honest. Don't see how he gets a place on the bench let alone starts. Really doesn't fit it style of play. 

Min a more positive note I'm really pleased with this result and a really exciting game to watch. Let's push on and win the league now! Bucko is our leader! 

Well pleased with that. Probably didn't deserve it but who cares. Dawkins is so crap,  Lingard has to play on Tuesday. Christie was shakey again, as was Hendrick. I know it's hard to change a winning team but it needs to be done. Too many players underperforming.

A shame @AmericanRam got thrown out of his internet cafe, so can't start the Charlton thread!

Great character to come from behind yet again today. Really hoping for a regulation win (for once) on Tuesday. Selection will start to get very interesting as people come back for the run-in. And, after another yellow for young, Will, he must be close to a suspension?

well still cant read any other comments so i'll just say what i think anyway. what sausages me off is that we have a blinkin throw in on the half way line and instead of pressing on and banging it another 20 yards up field we throw it back to bucko who mis-controls it then passes it back to grant and 30 secs later bucko screws up again and bang. 1 free kick later its in the net. second one, bad loss by hendo and give it up again just like that. why do we play so much football in our own half and make it hard for ourselves! so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway on the postives we look great going forward ince, lingard, hughesy, bent. great display. just about deserved but flippin eck derby cut out the errors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

​How many games in a row will he keep bringing Hendrick off and putting Bryson and Lingard in?  ... Put them in from the start! Shots makes me more comfy too when he's at RB too.

Just listened to the McClaren interview on Radio Derby, sounds to me like Lingard could start on Tuesday. 

McClaren "players, fans, everyone need to stick together".................. The doom and gloom,wrist slashing, the managers picking the wrong team brigade will no doubt be along shortly, don't panic folks, we're going up!

recently got back. want to read a lot of the previous stuff but seems to be taking an awfully long time to load up these pages. anyone else had a problem with this? new site looks good though. hopefully not at the expense of ease of use!

well still cant read any other comments so i'll just say what i think anyway. what sausages me off is that we have a blinkin throw in on the half way line and instead of pressing on and banging it another 20 yards up field we throw it back to bucko who mis-controls it then passes it back to grant and 30 secs later bucko screws up again and bang. 1 free kick later its in the net. second one, bad loss by hendo and give it up again just like that. why do we play so much football in our own half and make it hard for ourselves! so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway on the postives we look great going forward ince, lingard, hughesy, bent. great display. just about deserved but flippin eck derby cut out the errors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived