Derby County v Reading

Mafiabob

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And why after all these years does Ward get himself on set pieces? I'd rather Keogh took them!! I'd rather Gordon Guthrie took them!!

I'd rather YOU take them

One other thing......

That chalobah was pants.

And Steve clarke declined to shake his hand when he subbed him.

I hope we don't get any more posters on here going on about how we should sign him.

I spose having a card happy ref was the last thing we wanted yesterday. Risk of suspensions as well as injuries. So mascarell was sacrificed and hughes not risked. They would have changed the game. I said we should have played fozzy and how right was that. Warnock's attempt to press forward led to his sending off, it's not his natural game.

Nice to see the Steve hugging Yakubu before he came on. Good to know that he's so relaxed during important games that he can hug the oppositions players before they come on and get the winning goal.

Thought that was a really nice touch when down to ten men and trying to get through to the quarter finals.

Warnock should have known better by the way, it was a ridiculous challenge to make under the circumstances.

That's a windup aint it? Won't even start on the ridiculous comment about McClaren...

Warnock didn't deserve to be sent off.

His point was nothing to do with McClaren v Clough. It was to do with 10men v 11.

After spending half the season saying we're boring and I find it odd that you're suddenly self appointed chief happy clapper.

That's was not my interpretation I think and assumed he intimated both.

Wasn't bored for half the season either just when we kept drawing home games with Eustace but he proved me wrong on several occasions after I got bored by helping us to beat Brum, Ipswich and Leeds before he got injured.

Certainly not boring with Thorne to come back, Mascarell improving and Ince and Bent and Lingard and Warnock and Albentosa arriving etc.

PS I'm glad McClaren brought in these new players and sent Best packing and sold Coutts and let Freeman go to Clough are you !

http://youtu.be/Cs1KT2rz3DU

Read my later post before jumping on my comments. I watched a stream - and Bryson hardly featured through the game.

So why are you relying on the commentators to mention players names to judge how well they played!?! He nearly scored in the first 5 minutes. He wasn't great as the game went on but anonymous is a load of rubbish. If perhaps you'd said he was proactively crap, I'd have been inclined to agree.

So why are you relying on the commentators to mention players names to judge how well they played!?! He nearly scored in the first 5 minutes. He wasn't great as the game went on but anonymous is a load of rubbish. If perhaps you'd said he was proactively crap, I'd have been inclined to agree.

He nearly scored in the first 5 minutes. Then I saw him do nothing until he got himself booked. I'd say it was an anonymous performance. Which is the reason he's found himself dropped this season.

Perhaps the comfort of a five year contract is playing on his mind.

He nearly scored in the first 5 minutes. Then I saw him do nothing until he got himself booked. I'd say it was an anonymous performance. Which is the reason he's found himself dropped this season.

Perhaps the comfort of a five year contract is playing on his mind.

You don't get booked for being anonymous, that's what I'm trying to say...

Archived