Derby County v Reading

Mafiabob

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you weren't saying he "got the ball and fed Lindgard?" Must have misread your post.

"Fed Lingard utter crap"

Not anonymous.

This site has a tendency to overuse the term 'anonymous'. It roughly translates to "I haven't seen the game but he didn't score or assist so I'm assuming he was probably just quiet". Chris Martin has been labelled anonymous before and yet he has never had an anonymous game in a Derby shirt. He's had good ones, he's had bad ones, but he's never not involved.

Sorry you weren't able to progress in your game yesterday.  I would much rather one of the less recognized (no offense) club sides or someone other than the usual boring names win the trophy.    That may still come to pass but i'd imagine either Manchester United or Liverpool will take the final event.    People always say you (teams in general) can now concentrate on the league, and while that may be true, it's nice to be involved in more than one objective, plus it's good for morale. 

This could actually work in your favor as it's now a clear sight on a promotion to the EPL with no other distractions.    Which invariably asks the question :  would you rather see an FA Cup win or a promotion back to the premier league.   That's for yourselves and all other teams to answer, people will have their own views, but being in the premier league and the cash involvement would appear all important, over a day out at the national stadium or indeed another trophy to add to the honors list.

Apologize if that appears rambling or incoherent but was only trying to find the right words.    See you back in the league sometime soon.

Hardly heard his name mentioned on commentary. Mr anonymous

Pish talk as per normal from you , reason he's no been playing is he got injured , Hendrick got in has done well and the team is winning , manager rightly wont change the team and Bryso is part of the best squad Derby have had in donkeys years and why they WILL win the league

Pish talk as per normal from you , reason he's no been playing is he got injured , Hendrick got in has done well and the team is winning , manager rightly wont change the team and Bryso is part of the best squad Derby have had in donkeys years and why they WILL win the league

Are you seriously trying to imply the Bryson is Why we will win the league, and without him we wouldn't?

Why is a player who has had one outstanding season above criticism when he isn't playing well?

Are you seriously trying to imply the Bryson is Why we will win the league, and without him we wouldn't?

Why is a player who has had one outstanding season above criticism when he isn't playing well?

Are u thick ? I'm saying he's part of the best squad Derby have had in years and is the reason they will win the league

He saw it on a stream m8 he must be right

Have a valid opinion on a player who has not managed to fight his way into the team despite (and the majority agree) Hendrick not particularly playing well in some games. Surely if he was in form and the reason why we will win the league he would have been picked by now. He got over his injury ages ago didn't he?

Are u thick ? I'm saying he's part of the best squad Derby have had in years and is the reason they will win the league

The use of the and makes him the subject of both parts of the sentence. He's part of the squad and he's the reason.

It probably how you've written it. Would be better if you'd written he's part of the best squad....and that squad is why we will win the league.

Have a valid opinion on a player who has not managed to fight his way into the team despite (and the majority agree) Hendrick not particularly playing well in some games. Surely if he was in form and the reason why we will win the league he would have been picked by now. He got over his injury ages ago didn't he?

I think Bryso should be playing but certainly cannot complain that mclaren has kept faith with jeff , results tell you that would be stupid , and with the stupidity you write there no room for the 2 of us on here

Don't waste your time responding to the plastic fan on here mate... Bryso done alright yesterday and should of scored there in 1st min. Mate please tell him keep going and shut the haters. :)

Agree on parts of what you say... However to "imply" he's more bothered about his 5 year contract he's on was a little unfair...

Don't waste your time responding to the plastic fan on here mate... Bryso done alright yesterday and should of scored there in 1st min. Mate please tell him keep going and shut the haters. :)

Yeah really plastic. Season ticket holder for 6 years. Travel from Stockport for every home game for 3 of those years.

Throw the insults away mate. No need for it. Why dint you try and argue against the points I have raised?

Archived