Derby County v Reading

Mafiabob

Never got over Clough have you.

See he beat the top of the league today in Div 1

You were referring to us beating Forest with 10 men with Nigel weren't you !

Did I not see through that then .

I think I did ?

Had you now !.

I've still no idea what you're on about.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was one utterly ridiculous thing that we did. Jamie Ward came on and proceeded to waste a corner and also a really dangerous freekick situation. How come no one at the club has noticed he is the worst set-piece taken in the Championship? I really like Jamie Ward and he does a lot of good things, but striking a dead ball is not one of them. Why?

With the arrival of players like Ince, Lingard, Bent ... Ward just don't cut it anymore sorry to say.

What did he contribute?

He pretty much ran the show by doing Omar's job. My only complaint would be that both he and Lingard weren't thrwarting their attacks, ie not much of a defensive force, and when you're playing with 10 you need tacklers.

And he gets there in the end ;)

But whats that got to do with this?

Never got over Clough have you.

See he beat the top of the league today in Div 1

Really enjoyed today, most I've been entertained all season. Reckon we could probably survive the championship playing with 10 every week.

Well yes if hughes and martin and ince are playing. I thought the Ref was a non league ref was gobsmacked to find he's refereed in the prem, although he disgraced himself in midweek as well red card rescinded.

Hate to see us lose any match we are involved in, but TBH... I am really not bothered about exiting at this stage, we've got 16 cup finals to play us to the league title COYR!!

Hate to see us lose any match we are involved in, but TBH... I am really not bothered about exiting at this stage, we've got 16 cup finals to play us to the league title COYR!!

Didn't want to lose but didn't want to draw either , going for a win when we were down to 10 men probably cost us the game.

Read this Ninos it tells you about John Gregory and Yakubu and work permit problems.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2324358/Derby-County-taken-for-a-ride-by-Everton.html

Thanks. I am too irritated today to follow up, after Warnock's red. Just pist that opportunity to advance away. Ughh. Proud of the team, fantastic coaching decisions by McClaren. Gonna hit the gym and take my mind off it. Warnock looked 100% a Leeds player today, so if you like that Bremner/Hunter aggression thing, then that's for you, but you can give me Forsyth every day of the week please. 

Pleased to see BENT get another! Goal a game Darren ... but it was sort of Lingard's goal really on a sweet ball from Fozzy.

Shame we lost but said before I'd rather lose than go to a replay. Think we can be proud of the way we played especially when down to 10 for over a half.

Thought Dawkins and shotton were very good, Hendrick started slow but grew in to the game and was impressed with the way he battled when we were a man down. Bryson was on the edge of the game, a lot of effort but he never really got involved. Him and lingaard seemed to make the same runs and get itheach others way a bit. Lingaard and Warnock might need a while to settle in don't think they quite get the way we play yet.

Thanks. I am too irritated today to follow up, after Warnock's red. Just pist that opportunity to advance away. Ughh. Proud of the team, fantastic coaching decisions by McClaren. Gonna hit the gym and take my mind off it. Warnock looked 100% a Leeds player today, so if you like that Bremner/Hunter aggression thing, then that's for you, but you can give me Forsyth every day of the week please.

Pleased to see BENT get another! Goal a game Darren ... but it was sort of Lingard's goal really on a sweet ball from Fozzy.

I didn't want to lose the game today but a draw wouldn't have been that great because of too many games when we have the ultimate goal of promotion to go for.

Warnock should have known better than to dive in but he was probably trying to be over enthusiastic on his debut.

Bryson nearly scored in the first minute and if that had gone in things may have turned out differently .

Readings goalkeeper had a good game IMO .

Enjoy the Gym

Bryson nearly scored in the first minute and if that had gone in things may have turned out different

The Bryson from last season would have buried it and probably got another as well. He could probably do with a goal to get his confidence up.

Archived