Derby County v Reading

Mafiabob

Omar went off to cut out the risk of him getting a red .

Nope it was tactical decision so Fozzy can go on the left rather than using one player out of the position though.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, this was baffling. Dawkins was having a great game. And even the biggest Ward fan can admit he's been turgid for at least a month.

For all Ward offers on his best days, ball retention has never been one of those things. I think we may have got a draw with Dawkins. But then I also think that a defeat is the best thing for us. I'm lost. 

Gutted we lost but we should of had a free kick in the first half on that fouled before Warnock sent off.... Ref is useless my rating for him 0/10.... Thought we deserved something today tbf.

Roos 7 (WOW what a save in the 2nd half and done decent enough)

Christie 7

Keogh 6

Shotton 7

Warnock 6.5 (unlucky matey)

Omar (Done well but unlucky to subbed off)

Hendrick 8 (Thought he worked his socks off today and deserved to keep his place for now though)

Bryson 7 (Done alright tbf)

Lingard 7 (Looked lively and should give another chance to start on Tuesday imo)

Bent 7 (Done everything as he could do today)

Dawkins 7

Subs

Fozzy 7

Ward 6.5

Thomas (6.5 not much he could do)

Move on...

You rate warnock higher than keogh, a player who ultimately cost us the game after getting sent off after 40 minutes.

This keogh bashing is getting ridiculous.

You rate warnock higher than keogh, a player who ultimately cost us the game after getting sent off after 40 minutes.

This keogh bashing is getting ridiculous.

Agreed.... I haven't said a bad thing about him at all... Warnock was being solid before both booking...

Played with 9 men really. Bryson was also sent off in the first minute?

Other than that there were plenty of positives and good performances. Was thinking of a big win when it was 11v11.

Simon Cox always has to play up to the crowd. Dude, you're rubbish.

All the pathetic time wasting and play acting is tragic. I hated it when we used to do it under Nigel. But against 10 men at 0-0? Jesus.

Going nowhere.

Ur clueless about the game , Bryso had a good game today considering he's hardly played recently

Attendance was low today, where was everybody?! Good match, we played well for the majority of the game, just a few misplaced passes at times... Oh well 10 v 12 men we gave it our best shot :)

Stuck behind the crash on the M40 for 2.5 hours, four of us never got there.

Ref was awful.

Warnock should not of gone IMO, the ref should of blew for the challenge that came flying in on him just before he made the challenge that got him sent off.

Could see that Warnock was lacking match sharpness.

Yes I saw that challenge as well it was right in front of me. It put Warnock off balance and therefore late into Mackie.  Mackie then got Warnock sent off feigning injury (you would have thought he had broken his leg !) then as soon as the second yellow was shown he got up and ran off smiling with Cox then congratulating him on the half way line. Ref well and truly conned!.

Agreed.... I haven't said a bad thing about him at all... Warnock was being solid before both booking...

But he cost us the game, how can he have been better than any other player on the pitch?

Yes I saw that challenge as well it was right in front of me. It put Warnock off balance and therefore late into Mackie. Mackie then got Warnock sent off feigning injury (you would have thought he had broken his leg !) then as soon as the second yellow was shown he got up and ran off smiling with Cox then congratulating him on the half way line. Ref well and truly conned!.

Difficult to say from looking at the replay of that first challenge. But there's a thud sound suggesting the Reading player kicked the ball?

Just got back normally I`d be gutted,but not too down hearted.Thought we played great against 10 men and couldn`t have done more.

Steve Mac said he didn`t want a replay which would have hampered our league run.Re changes I wasn`t displeased and Hughes will be fresh legged on Tues also Thorne has a few extra days .

Still looking forward to the trip on Tues 

Sad to see so many people on here glad that we lost,and not giving the Cup the

respect it deserves.I never want to see us lose.Funny thing is that on one hand our

squad has strength in depth to get into the top 2,and yet,2 more extra games could

risk all that.

No one is glad we lost.

We're just not that disappointed.

Derby were okay

Reading were crap

Ref was crap

Lingard isn't black enough to do step overs

Reading fans were dead annoying and small time

Bent scored, he's excellent, Darren Bent for free?!?!?!

Warnock ruined the game

We brought Yakubu to England

Real shame we're out of the cup

We're going to win the league

Derby were okay  (Like)

Reading were crap  (Like)

Ref was crap  (Really Like)

Lingard isn't black enough to do step overs (ooHH)

Reading fans were dead annoying and small time (Like)

Bent scored, he's excellent, let's sign him  (Really Like)

Warnock ruined the game (Dont Like)

We brought Yakubu to England  (Didn`t Know)

Real shame we're out of the cup  (Like)

We're going to win the league  (Really Like)

No one is glad we lost.

We're just not that disappointed.

Speak for yourself. I'm bitterly disappointed to be out the cup personally. I'm not disappointed with the performance. I think it does devalue the cup if the fans aren't gutted to be out.

Archived