It's getting heavy

ariotofmyown

9 games in 29 days, 8 league and the cup.

Bournemouth on Tuesday is the only game vs anyone above tenth.

This is why we've brought in the likes of Raul, Warnock, Ince and Lingard.

What do we need? Would 6 wins, 2 draws and a loss be good enough? Or do we need more to give us a buffer for the harder games that follow. It's gonna be a crazy month.

I was thinking the other day how mental it would be to be in cup final and playoffs. I think it be outlawed for been too stressful.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 games in 29 days, 8 league and the cup.

Bournemouth on Tuesday is the only game vs anyone above tenth.

This is why we've brought in the likes of Raul, Warnock, Ince and Lingard.

What do we need? Would 6 wins, 2 draws and a loss be good enough? Or do we need more to give us a buffer for the harder games that follow. It's gonna be a crazy month.

I was thinking the other day how mental it would be to be in cup final and playoffs. I think it be outlawed for been too stressful.

6 wins 2 draws and one loss in 9 games? And you ask is that enough? I would bite your hand off if you offered that. 20 points would take us to 74 points ( assuming you weren't counting our win today ). Then with still 9 games to go. I mean 74 points is normally enough for the playoffs and I would definitely take that with 9 games to go for automatic . It's just a bummer that other teams keep winning tho, would have expected more daylight after 6 wins in 7 league games.

I thought you were talking about the iPro pitch, which was about as poor as I've ever seen it today.

Poor Shotton was having a bad time with the pitch. It seemed to constantly outsmart him. There was a pass to him that bounced to his knees when it started along the floor lol!

Archived