lets get pp rocking tommrow

B4ev6is

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The atmosphere yesterday definately went up a level!! More of the same going forwards :) must help spur the team on..

In the South Stand the atmosphere was in par with any other match, funny how everyone slags off the atmosphere at the iPro but when the other stands join in it's amazing.... Well how about everyone joining in every week then the atmos will always be this good, rather than everyone who doesn't sit in the SS slagging it off!

You guys know I've been a critic of the South stand recently, however, I would just like to commend everyone in the South stand yesterday for creating a great atmosphere. If any of you guys that start the chants are reading the forum, I suggest you encourage the other stands to join in more often (They should be anyway I know).

I don't think it's any coincidence that we scored as that was happening - And the fact we scored just as the 4th and final stand started with their song is nothing short of poetic. 

Some of you have criticised me and said that you think that the atmosphere contributes little to the performance of the players and the the crowd doesn't win the team games, but I think Grant's reaction of pointing at his ear after that 4th goal just shows how much it means to the players to have us all backing them.

Good work, can't wait for the next game.

We sit in the North Upper near the east stand corner. The South Stand always make good noise :) we stood in there for the Chelsea & Southport games & enjoyed it alot. We sat in West Stand & it was silent almost for the Chesterfield game!! If I shout/sing when not many others are my 12 year old tells me off!!

The atmosphere yesterday definately went up a level!! More of the same going forwards :) must help spur the team on..

I must admit when the south stand got all stands singing that was amazing.

I sit in the north stand and I know we were a bit slow in responding but please persevere and everybody was itching to get shouting.

There are a lot of older folk but believe me they are supportive and excited

Try that again south stand and it will get better for sure

Each stand needs its own song...

West stand - Life is peaceful here

West stand - altho we've got no hair

West stand - Baby you and me

West stand - we are dcfc

Don't people realise half of North stand is a family area? Do you expect kids to sit with daddy singing along with "Collymoores a ******?" or "if you dont ****** bounce" your a red?

Yes, we do. I taught my lad to sing "When you're tired and weary....." before he was 4.

I'm divorced.

Yes, we do. I taught my lad to sing "When you're tired and weary....." before he was 4.

I'm divorced.

Lol

The more tame songs are the ones

The oldies love. Since I was young. That's there favourite defo

Give them nice and when they don't sing first time give them a shout again. It will happen

Archived