Recent events

Jayweb95

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. I just do not understand why some kids or even some older ones at times, come on here just to start stupid threads and make insults leading to getting banned. For the thrill? Really damn bored? Not sure.

Anyway, cheers to the Mods as you said; they crack down on these guys pretty quick to keep forum running smoothly.

I think the kid just came on... made an honest mistake being a newbie and then got angry when we pointed out his error... I remember being that age and I HATED people telling me I was wrong... especially when I was wrong...

Yep. I just do not understand why some kids or even some older ones at times, come on here just to start stupid threads and make insults leading to getting banned. For the thrill? Really damn bored? Not sure.

Anyway, cheers to the Mods as you said; they crack down on these guys pretty quick to keep forum running smoothly.

Maybe to make them look harder/or trying to be clever but that doesn't work like that tbh. Mods try their best to keep things cool.  

I have never seen any aggro on here, must either miss it or don't think it's anything to moan about.

You miss it lad... Got to laugh though. Must be the transfer deadline day then...

I think it's got better.

What I do hate is when a new member signs up and has his opinions raped and never posts again. Took me a while to sign up to a forum until I got the balls to as you're always fearing the reactions of people etc.

'Has his opinions raped'??

Good god, what a phrase that is!

You lot can leave my opinions well alone if you don't mind.

Seriously though, if anyone has a beef with anyones posts, then please do feel free to report it and it will be looked into but bear in mind that while some opposing opinions are voiced more vociferously than others, it doesn't necessarily make them wrong.

However, if the mod squad think that a line has been crossed, it will be dealt with.

Now children, run along and play nice.

What's happened to this forum? Before the hack we had great users, great conversations, tons of jokes.. Now it's like half the users are teenagers with no idea of what's going on or middle age men ripping kids a new one.

hold on, we've always had our share of tw@ts

Mind you, Daveo does stifle the puns.

Archived