Recent events

Jayweb95

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's happened to this forum? Before the hack we had great users, great conversations, tons of jokes.. Now it's like half the users are teenagers with no idea of what's going on or middle age men ripping kids a new one.

You are Jimmy Saville and I claim my

What's happened to this forum? Before the hack we had great users, great conversations, tons of jokes.. Now it's like half the users are teenagers with no idea of what's going on or middle age men ripping kids a new one.

You guys make me giggle...

:D

Lighten up. You're complaining about teenagers on this site, aren't you one yourself?

And there's no problem with young people on here, I'm relatively young myself, it's just kids coming on thinking they can give it the big one and insult anyone who questions them.

Lighten up. You're complaining about teenagers on this site, aren't you one yourself?

And there's no problem with young people on here, I'm relatively young myself, it's just kids coming on thinking they can give it the big one and insult anyone who questions them.

19, and no I'm complaining about people who argue over someone else's opinion. Why are we all insulting one another anyway? We're all here because of our common intrerests.. Why can't we stick to that?

19, and no I'm complaining about people who argue over someone else's opinion. Why are we all insulting one another anyway? We're all here because of our common intrerests.. Why can't we stick to that?

Haven't seen any insults other than from the teenagers you're complaining about.

For example the kid that's come on with two accounts is still in single figure posts and has already suggested me and DEL are romantically involved.

Obviously I'm not insulted by that but there might be some on here who could take offence, I don't know.

Regardless of age, if kids want to come on here and 'troll' or whatever they call it, then they should be able to take a fair bit of stick back. Works both ways.

Ahhhh see that's the root of the problem there... Nothing quite so contentious as when someone else holds a differing view on something you feel passionate about... Just check out anything Ninos says about Chrissy Martin...

I think the other thing is the generation gap here... The older guys on the forum are very comfortable not taking this place too seriously... most comments made in jest or even heated comments are water off a ducks back... Whereas some younger people have grown up with internet forums being a more serious place so may take things more to heart...

I think the other thing is the generation gap here... The older guys on the forum are very comfortable not taking this place too seriously... most comments made in jest or even heated comments are water off a ducks back... Whereas some younger people have grown up with internet forums being a more serious place so may take things more to heart...

Just wait til they meet eddie!

Ahhhh see that's the root of the problem there... Nothing quite so contentious as when someone else holds a differing view on something you feel passionate about... Just check out anything Ninos says about Chrissy Martin...

Fair enough! And tombo is was never this bad.

I am not middle-aged yet...

Seriously though, I am not one to really bash teenagers(online or offline) but I do think some need to stay off the chocolate or whatever the heck else they mess with before they came on here.

Also, a difference between bashing the 'kids' that come on here, and just making them understand that their posts make them look stupid and even younger than they are.

Anyway, back to circulation desk now.

Think it must be transfer deadline day then? Some poster called me names though I just had to laugh but glad it been removed great work Mods whoever removed that thread.  

Think it must be transfer deadline day then? Some poster called me names though I just had to laugh but glad it been removed great work Mods whoever removed that thread.  

Yep. I just do not understand why some kids or even some older ones at times, come on here just to start stupid threads and make insults leading to getting banned. For the thrill? Really damn bored? Not sure.

Anyway, cheers to the Mods as you said; they crack down on these guys pretty quick to keep forum running smoothly.

Archived