Who's going to Bournemouth and Rotherham

B4ev6is

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niceeee... I'll wave from the ground :D

I've never been inside the Goldsands Stadium had a look outside when I went to Bournemouth on a detour to Southampton once.

Looks a tidy little Stadium.

Bournemouth is a nice place for a day out are you going early .

I've never been inside the Goldsands Stadium had a look outside when I went to Bournemouth on a detour to Southampton once.

Staying over for a night and yes going early of course. It's a decent ground mate

Thanks mate! At least no one can accuse me of jumping on the bandwagon, my away days were when we were really sausage!!! Gillingham away anyone! Brrrrrrr

Ahhhh Gillingham away those were days hahaha.

Ahhhh Gillingham away those were days hahaha.

Bristol rovers away at tin pot non league ground in Bath .......we were actually semi good then in 1991 with a small squad.

Hartlepool FA Cup was not for the faint hearted, nor Ayresome Park days peeing in alfresco toilets .....

Bournemouth is all confirmed. If there are still Rotherham tickets left next week, I'll probably look at getting one of those as well.

Tickets selling fast and bet it all gone before next week ish. If there is then you're lucky.

Bournmouth and Brighton all booked (flights and hotels)any idea when the Brighton tickets go on sale?

In few weeks time mate i'd say mid feb. Looking forward going Bournemouth away mate?

I say you are coming on leaps and bounds on your spelling young man. A few more evening classes on punctuation, and you can then eloquently inform me where to go, with exclamation marks.

I am going to Bournemouth because it is warm, and I can find it relatively easy following the coastline. Not sure where the bloody hell Rotherham is, but it sounds cold and northern which puts me off in truth.

not b****y warm this morning i-ram!

played a friendly back in the 90s at the old Dean Court ground (same place before the rename). Did the ACL. Still quite like the chance to go back for matches tho.

Archived