Who's going to Bournemouth and Rotherham

B4ev6is

I am going to both of these I can not wait but number wise I know out 1400 at Bournemouth last time I heard there was 250 tickets left but nothing since and I think might be over 2000 sold for Rotherham but I know for Cardiff who ever thinking about going over 1500 been sold so far might be pushing over 2000 on this one as well.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bournemouth tickets was 100+ left from last week and I know the fact is we've sold over 1,750 for Cardiff away (maybe more than that now upto 2k) Rotherham tickets selling well. I'll be there as always. #AwayMemberBarmyArmy

Bournemouth tickets was 100+ left from last week and I know the fact is we've sold over 1,750 for Cardiff away (maybe more than that now upto 2k) Rotherham tickets selling well. I'll be there as always. #AwayMemberBarmyArmy

1,750 for Cardiff.......great days. who was there when there were 60-odd huddled under the big flag?

But don't pop into the Owen Glyndwr for a pint.

1,750 for Cardiff.......great days. who was there when there were 60-odd huddled under the big flag?

But don't pop into the Owen Glyndwr for a pint.

Ahhh yes I remembered that hahaha.

Tempted to go Rotherham as still seems be tickets available but have to use a holiday at work. Is there plenty of places to park around there ?

There is a multi storey car park located next to the Interchange Bus Station which costs

I say spread the word lets get all these games sold out and let send the lads top of the league and stay there this time.

I say you are coming on leaps and bounds on your spelling young man. A few more evening classes on punctuation, and you can then eloquently inform me where to go, with exclamation marks.

I am going to Bournemouth because it is warm, and I can find it relatively easy following the coastline. Not sure where the bloody hell Rotherham is, but it sounds cold and northern which puts me off in truth.

Archived