Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The top three performing wingers betwen 2011-12 and 2013-14: Albert Adomah, Jamie Ward and Tom Ince.

Albert Adomah has scored 24 and created 24 in 127, Jamie Ward has scored 23 and created 22 in 100 games... Tom Ince has scored 31 and created 27 in 100 games. 

If we can sign a 22-year-old with a proven track record since he was 19 then we should bite their hands off. He was more productive at this level, in a worse side, than Ibe at the same age. 

I genuinely cannot think of any reason, what so ever, why people wouldn't want him. It's laughable that because he's black and can produce a step over that he must have an attitude problem and he thinks he's better than what he is.

He left Liverpool at 18 to sign for Blackpool in order for first-team football - does that strike you as a player with ideas above his stations?

He also, in his own words, turned down Inter Milan for more money to sign for Hull because he thought he'd get more regular playing time and would have a better chance at breaking into the England side - again, does that strike you as a player who thinks he is better than what he is? 

He's a great signing with a proven track record - at 22. He'd be a great signing on a permanent deal. 

The top three performing wingers betwen 2011-12 and 2013-14: Albert Adomah, Jamie Ward and Tom Ince.

Albert Adomah has scored 24 and created 24 in 127, Jamie Ward has scored 23 and created 22 in 100 games... Tom Ince has scored 31 and created 27 in 100 games. 

If we can sign a 22-year-old with a proven track record since he was 19 then we should bite their hands off. He was more productive at this level, in a worse side, than Ibe at the same age. 

I genuinely cannot think of any reason, what so ever, why people wouldn't want him. It's laughable that because he's black and can produce a step over that he must have an attitude problem and he thinks he's better than what he is.

He left Liverpool at 18 to sign for Blackpool in order for first-team football - does that strike you as a player with ideas above his stations?

He also, in his own words, turned down Inter Milan for more money to sign for Hull because he thought he'd get more regular playing time and would have a better chance at breaking into the England side - again, does that strike you as a player who thinks he is better than what he is? 

He's a great signing with a proven track record - at 22. He'd be a great signing on a permanent deal. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

100% agree.

I'm not sure where this 'attitude problem' thing has come from either... He's turned down several moves because he'd rather be playing football than sitting on the bench or in the reserves somewhere and I think that's a great attitude...

Odd that people were massively excited about the idea of Scott Sinclair who has sat at Man City collecting his massive paycheck for a few years now yet Ince has a problem?

He is a great talent. He creates and scores boat loads. He will only get better. I feel that he has had a severe lack of guidance at the clubs he has been at. He will get that here. He has a bit of s selfish side to him. We can iron that out and he can improve on his championship record. 

I presume Hull are waiting on James McClean from Wigan until they allow Ince to come to us, who have funnily enough just signed Liverpool winger Sheyi Ojo on loan in the last few minutes which may speed things up a bit.

Can't stand this Transfer window merry-go-round lark!

Are we really contemplating that there could come a day where Chris Evans doesn't get what he wants. He's already parked the private jet on the KC Stadium pitch and has his 'yorkshire translators' and lawyers on speed dial. 

It's in no doubt.

Private Jet? I thought he just swooped in like this:

rescue

Archived