Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want him permanent.

I think there's a real possibility but only if we get promoted.

He's hardly hit it off at Hull and the loan would allow us to assess whether we reckon he's up to the challenge of the Prem.

If he signs, I'll be excited to see what he can do. Our team when all player are fit could potentially look like this:

Grant

Christie        Albentosa       Buxton      Warnock

Thorne

Hughes              Hendrick

Russell                                          Ince

Martin

Subs: Roos, Shotton, Keogh, Mascarell, Bryson, Ward, Bent

Now THAT'S a side that could walk this league when in-form. Exciting times ahead!

He's hardly hit it off at Hull and the loan would allow us to assess whether we reckon he's up to the challenge of the Prem.

If he signs, I'll be excited to see what he can do. Our team when all player are fit could potentially look like this:

Grant

Thorne

Hughes             Hendrick

Martin

Now THAT'S a side that could walk this league when in-form. Exciting times ahead!

And no captain Keogh in there and Fozzy also not there ? Oh dear....

Grant

Thorne

Hughes              Hendrick

Martin

Subs: Roos, Shotton, Keogh, Mascarell, Bryson, Ward, Bent

And no captain Keogh in there and Fozzy also not there ? Oh dear....

Regardless of which we would select or not the more important point would be that we would have around 14/15 players well worthy of being regular starters in a promotion team. But Ince fits the bill of the type of player who we all know has talent but hasn't been showing it recently that Steve+ Simmo can transform in relatively quick time I'd be happy to see him lining up for us

I'm going to have to support Tom Ince.

ffs. He better be good. And I'm going to call him an arrogant wannabe Ronaldo that will never establish himself in the PL because he's overrated ****, just one more time

Tom, you're an arrogant wannabe Ronaldo that will never be an established PL player because you're overrated **** made famous by playing well for Blackpool and having a famous surname.

Ahem,

C'mon Tom!!!! :(

I'm going to have to support Tom Ince.

ffs. He better be good. And I'm going to call him an arrogant wannabe Ronaldo that will never establish himself in the PL because he's overrated ****, just one more time

Tom, you're an arrogant wannabe Ronaldo that will never be an established PL player because you're overrated **** made famous by playing well for Blackpool and having a famous surname.

Ahem,

C'mon Tom!!!! :(

I don't mind him, it's his dad living his fantasies through his son which winds me up.

Not sure why so many feel a bit Incesecure about this deal.

I am not sure he is as technically sound as Dawks, but I think he will offer us more than Wardy, he has much more experience than Ibe, and he is the equal of JR - except Ince's flair and 'playing up' is deemed as arrogance and showboating, whereas JR is a salt of the earth geezer, one of ours, etc. If his dad comes to the matches it might also mean a good few of our 'fans' are booing someone other than Dawks. Win win I say.

Alpha - In ten games time you'll be praising Tom Ince. (And saying how much better than Simon Dawkins he is!)

Keogh may have the odd mistake in him but he also stops goals more than the other defenders. His last ditch blocks and tackles and his headed clearences are superb. (7 clean sheets in 8 and he's still criticised!) Albentosa and Keogh for me. I don't care they are both right footed.

Eibar - Currently 3 degrees over there at the moment. I'm pretty sure the cold to Albentosa means nothing! Spain isn't always warm.

Eibar - Currently 3 degrees over there at the moment. I'm pretty sure the cold to Albentosa means nothing! Spain isn't always warm.

What with his injury, and your reference to Three Degrees, I do wonder with Albentosa, "when will I see you again, oh baby, when will I see you again"

Archived