Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really i'm sure there is plenty on the list that are best option out there rather him.

There is no one linked more proven at this level. We're in the market for a player with a good, proven, hit rate at this level. Ince provides that. 20 goals, 25 assists in his last 67 Championship matches. Matt Phillips has seven goals and six assists in his last 55. It doesn't even come close. 

We're not buying him for 300k we are loaning him for half a season! Ibe is a better player and comes with less of an ego! Let's hope steve can work his magic on him...

you've got an insight into both of these peoples egos have you? what drives them, what they'd like to achieve and that, what they care about? or are you just talking guff?  i smell guff, a big old guff

it'll be a % or his "worth", his contract length, highest bidder deal. if he got us up 300k is chicken feed.

Correct .

We are short in that area.

How many on here didn't want Bent saying he would cost too much .

Go on admit it.

Loads now saying how good Bent is but loads were saying he ain't going to get in the team because of Martin and he will only be back up and he would be a waste and we should keep Best.

I remember.

Correct .

We are short in that area.

How many on here didn't want Bent saying he would cost too much .

Go on admit it.

Loads now saying how good Bent is but loads were saying he ain't going to get in the team because of Martin and he will only be back up and he would be a waste and we should keep Best.

I remember.

Bent or Best.

Go on tell me who wanted to keep Best on here. ,

Ince will be a good signing.

I think Ince is the sort of player who has perhaps gone a bit quiet as of late but still any team in this league who sees him facing them or coming off the bench will automatically be worried. He may not be on form but he's proven he has the ability and you don't just lose that. A bit like Torres. He's still a world class striker he just needs to be in a place that fits. Tom Ince will do well if he's in a club that suits him, could that be us?

Archived