Fat ginger pussy,

Jordans not fussy,

He Shoots his fat,

in next doors cat!

To the tune of Country Roads.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McClaren gave him a new contract was he wrong because I trust our managers judgement.

I think McClaren was right I just don't get all this negativity as we are right up there.

Only time will tell.

One thing I meant to say is that what happened at Wembley did not surprise or shock me one bit - I didn't trust our defence under pressure then, and I don't trust them under pressure now. Not that they were ever really under pressure at Wembley in terms of the match itself, but the occasion.

Nah, not at all.

Was not saying they are my personal views, I never turn on our players so I do not need to worry about their reaction towards me.

Just saying that if footballers go to work for 10 hours a week for thousands of pounds and take offence to a bit of stick then they need their heads testing.

I would go and sit in the centre circle for 10 hours a day and let people hurl abuse at me for the money they are earning.

My main worry, as someone else said, is that if Keogh is actually listening to what individuals in the crowd are saying then his concentration level is well below that required of a professional footballer and maybe sometimes that is reflected in his displays.

Some players probably don't care and can take the abuse. But everyone is different. Confidence plays a massive part in sport and some are just more sensitive than others. Don't care for all that "man up" crap either. Disagree totally with needing their heads testing. Someone like Savage just craves the attention, good or bad. Who knows what the crowd reactions do in the minds of the players.

I don't want McClaren undermined for the promotion run in thanks.

The run in is vital and I also don't want the players or the team undermined.

The only thing that matters is getting behind the team at the match. We can moan and whinge all we want on here, the radio, twitter, whatever. It dunna matter one iota.

All the players and management want is the fans behind them at the game. For 90 minutes. 

Strictly speaking its Mayfield. The houses in the rock.

Or it could be dovedale/manifold valley, Thor's cave etc.

Or the drunks who sleep in the old railway tunnel.

Strange folk from Ashbun......

used to have a girlfriend from mayfield way back when, she looked abit of a cave dweller. good legs though. wonder if the rose n crown is still going?  

The only thing that matters is getting behind the team at the match. We can moan and whinge all we want on here, the radio, twitter, whatever. It dunna matter one iota.

All the players and management want is the fans behind them at the game. For 90 minutes. 

But what about the obligatory 4-5 mins of added time?  What are we supposed to do then?   ;)

Footballers make mistakes at times it's the nature of the game.

It's not just Keogh who makes mistakes in Derbys team at times.

I fear the Wembley mistake has clouded some fans views for some reason

We are going for promotion I'm so sad about all this in fact I can't comprehend it any more.

Absolutely spot on ...also fact Bucko plays in his position clouds opinion without a doubt

And I am sad and angry also that fans both with chance to be impartial choose not to be....

A stray pass, when wisdom and unbiased reflection CLEARLY indicates it was the fault of Christie, so then Keogh as captain berates his player ...perfectly normal....a quiet Roy Keane anyone ?

Captains are often captain to be vocal and lead by example.

To be so nit picky means we are off down the road "he said he was a witch, well I thought he was a robber.  Yes, indeed..that is what I heard too ...bla bla bla " A few hundred years ago we burned peop,e on heresay and flawed evidence. Now we have the evidence ( that  he is not out of form ) and people still argue black is white as they will not take an impartial view.

And the internet makes people able to dissect none events.

At the end of the day he is our leader, our Captain and actually playing well.

Jesus, there are some stats that are bolox ....but we hardly conceded any goals these last 6 games.

And anyone who says the florist second gaol is a Keogh mistake is sadly wrong, and has no footballing comprehension of how to defend when two players are running at you un opposed ....with no pressure upon them

Keogh made a couple of errors in first half Saturday, missing a clear header for one.  He did many other good things.

Errors were insignificant and not worthy of the abuse he took fro making them.

I would go as far as to say I will now always sit in main stand as the "average" passionate fan is rather annoying as I too have heard crap being spouted about Keogh during games

Keogh made mistakes before Wembley and has made many since.

And they are the same mistakes over and over again.

'A mistake repeated more than once Is a decision.'

There are different mistakes .... so a ridiculous conclusion.

All footballers make mistakes. Jesus ....you are the shape of future fans I am beginning to really be lost for words 

What of Buxtons two mistakes.  One Hollywood ball gave QPR chance to move into our half.

Forsyth ?

I only list their mistakes in the vague hope you will get some perspective in your life.

6 clean sheets in 7 games ........"sack the captain, he makes mistakes"

Really, take a little moment for reflection. Breathe in, remove all bias ....and have a long sleep, mis the next 2 seasons, for you deserve not to see a team you support the way you support them succeed

There are different mistakes .... so a ridiculous conclusion.

All footballers make mistakes. Jesus ....you are the shape of future fans I am beginning to really be lost for words

What of Buxtons two mistakes. One Hollywood ball gave QPR chance to move into our half.

Forsyth ?

I only list their mistakes in the vague hope you will get some perspective in your life.

6 clean sheets in 7 games ........"sack the captain, he makes mistakes"

Really, take a little moment for reflection. Breathe in, remove all bias ....and have a long sleep, mis the next 2 seasons, for you deserve not to see a team you support the way you support them succeed

I'm a season ticket holder in the south stand and support every player on the pitch, including Keogh.

You have no right to tell me what I am and what to do. Get off your high horse and respect people can have opinions that differ to your own.

Archived