moan in

Dr. Gonzo

Really not a fan of Keogh and sick of his regular mistakes.

but when he makes a good challenge I still chant his name.

Fickle? Maybe. Or maybe I'm trying to support him to give him the confidence to not make these mistakes. I don't know what I'm doing but I know it's not bloody working!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really not a fan of Keogh and sick of his regular mistakes.

but when he makes a good challenge I still chant his name.

Fickle? Maybe. Or maybe I'm trying to support him to give him the confidence to not make these mistakes. I don't know what I'm doing but I know it's not bloody working!

Footballers make mistakes at times it's the nature of the game.

It's not just Keogh who makes mistakes in Derbys team at times.

I fear the Wembley mistake has clouded some fans views for some reason

We are going for promotion I'm so sad about all this in fact I can't comprehend it any more.

My perspective is that yelling or shouting insults at your team or heck even the other team is just tacky and no need for it.

Just imo but I personally would not start to play better if my fans called me dumbass,idiot,cat rapist(Heard that before at an NHL game) etc.On the contrary, I would lose any confidence I had,just my opinion.

Everyone wants the best for Derby,but yelling insults at our Captain does not really result in anything positive does it?

Tbh if someone beside me did that,I would tell them to shut their gob up and shout encouragement if they needed to shout anything.

It is fine to address issues our players have yes so we can work out or postulate on what needs to be done,but to downright insult them during a match or on here I just do not get.

Just my opinion.

My perspective is that yelling or shouting insults at your team or heck even the other team is just tacky and no need for it.

Just imo but I personally would not start to play better if my fans called me dumbass,idiot,cat rapist(Heard that before at an NHL game) etc.On the contrary, I would lose any confidence I had,just my opinion.

Everyone wants the best for Derby,but yelling insults at our Captain does not really result in anything positive does it?

Tbh if someone beside me did that,I would tell them to shut their gob up and shout encouragement if they needed to shout anything.

It is fine to address issues our players have yes so we can work out or postulate on what needs to be done,but to downright insult them during a match or on here I just do not get.

Just my opinion.

"dumbass,idiot...............cat rapist". this has got to go into your next video warning other clubs off of our players. cat rapist? 'kin 'ell thats just a bloody weird thing to come out with  

Footballers make mistakes at times it's the nature of the game.

It's not just Keogh who makes mistakes in Derbys team at times.

I fear the Wembley mistake has clouded some fans views for some reason

We are going for promotion I'm so sad about all this in fact I can't comprehend it any more.

Keogh made mistakes before Wembley and has made many since.

And they are the same mistakes over and over again.

'A mistake repeated more than once Is a decision.'

Keogh made mistakes before Wembley and has made many since.

And they are the same mistakes over and over again.

'A mistake repeated more than once Is a decision.'

Steve gave him a new contract and I go with his judgement .

McClaren has done a good job so far and he thinks Keogh is essential to Derbys team and I'll agree with that thanks.

We have a good squad now so I don't get all this doom and gloom about certain players.

Steve has brought Albentosa in so let's see what happens and what his choice is for the defense now !

In fact he is solely responsible for team selection so lets trust his judgement .

If we get promoted we will all be happy and I don't think we should try to derail the team .

For the last time, Wembley has got naff all to do with anything.

In his first season (under Clough) our defending as a team was poor. Keogh did stand out as a defender who was good at the last-ditch stuff, and he was awarded player of the season. That said, there really wasn't a great deal of competition, it was back in the days we thought a striker scoring 12 goals meant he'd had a great season.

In that season we conceded more goals from crosses/headers/set pieces than anyone else in the division. This brought about questions over Keogh's concentration, positioning, marking, aerial ability & organisational skills...  under the circumstances and in the manner our team played, he'd done enough to brush them under the carpet, but the deficiencies and the mistakes were still there, just more easily excused.

For the last time, Wembley has got naff all to do with anything.

In his first season (under Clough) our defending as a team was poor. Keogh did stand out as a defender who was good at the last-ditch stuff, and he was awarded player of the season. That said, there really wasn't a great deal of competition, it was back in the days we thought a striker scoring 12 goals meant he'd had a great season.

In that season we conceded more goals from crosses/headers/set pieces than anyone else in the division. This brought about questions over Keogh's concentration, positioning, marking, aerial ability & organisational skills... under the circumstances and in the manner our team played, he'd done enough to brush them under the carpet, but the deficiencies and the mistakes were still there, just more easily excused.

McClaren gave him a new contract was he wrong because I trust our managers judgement.

I think McClaren was right I just don't get all this negativity as we are right up there.

Archived