moan in

Dr. Gonzo

I'm a season ticket holder in the south stand and support every player on the pitch, including Keogh.

You have no right to tell me what I am and what to do. Get off your high horse and respect people can have opinions that differ to your own.

Yes, but in fairness, Igor isn't a prat.

:p

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Previous post suggests otherwise.

I could cave in, ignore all evidence. Ignore all motivation we should give our players and captain.  

Have you stopped to think how stupid fans are who berate a captain for shouting at his team mates during a game ?

All the best captain's berate players occasionally

And to your point you support ALL players at games......pleasing to hear.   For there sure are a lot who don't. So

We have an unbelievable defensive record over last 7 games .....just at time "Keogh fever" hits Derby .......

Fans are biased, and thus not impartial and thus ...frankly dumb.

All I care about is an end to all negativity in ground.

I also care about having an educated society ( that one won't happen sadly ) and people being un biased and seeing the world and events for what they are

I could cave in, ignore all evidence. Ignore all motivation we should give our players and captain.

Have you stopped to think how stupid fans are who berate a captain for shouting at his team mates during a game ?

All the best captain's berate players occasionally

And to your point you support ALL players at games......pleasing to hear. For there sure are a lot who don't. So

We have an unbelievable defensive record over last 7 games .....just at time "Keogh fever" hits Derby .......

Fans are biased, and thus not impartial and thus ...frankly dumb.

All I care about is an end to all negativity in ground.

I also care about having an educated society ( that one won't happen sadly ) and people being un biased and seeing the world and events for what they are

Differing opinions will always happen and the world would be boring without them.

No one particular opinion is fact.

If people choose not to rate a player, that's their opinion. After all it is only a game and it doesn't really matter if people think a footballer is any good or not.

Differing opinions will always happen and the world would be boring without them.

No one particular opinion is fact.

If people choose not to rate a player, that's their opinion. After all it is only a game and it doesn't really matter if people think a footballer is any good or not.

Doesn't really matter? Doesn't really matter!?! Only a game???

Well we might as well just throw in the towel now then! All this hard work put in by Boycie and Daveo et al, not to mention all the hours lost to the British / global economy from people posting these 'irrelevant' opinions about whether they think players are any good or not.

You need to get some perspective sunshine...

Doesn't matter!? Some people.

Archived