Jack O'Connell

sage

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did my head in on Skins, or at least the character he played did. Must concur that in real-life there's something about him that a bit off on camera - a certain lack of humility in his mannerisms.

Even so, nice to have a Derby fan (who's very open about his affection for the club) doing the rounds in the press. 

Considering he's one of the most talented & soughtafter actors of his generation I'd say he's aloud to have a slightly enlarged opinion of himself.  If I was best mates with Ms Jolie and shaggin super models I'd be shouting it from the top of the Westfield!!!  I'd keep my friendship with the anti-sexy Tulisa on the quiet though :ph34r:

Much rather him preaching DCFC to the converted instead of that ladyboy from One Direction...

Considering he's one of the most talented & soughtafter actors of his generation I'd say he's aloud to have a slightly enlarged opinion of himself.  If I was best mates with Ms Jolie and shaggin super models I'd be shouting it from the top of the Westfield!!!  I'd keep my friendship with the anti-sexy Tulisa on the quiet though :ph34r:

Much rather him preaching DCFC to the converted instead of that ladyboy from One Direction...

Classy

he's done well for himself hasnt he. his interviews seem abit smug mind, even though he's trying not to be.all the best to him though. seen him at a few games a few years ago, mouthy little one. that Socha lad from this is england is a ram too int he. he seems like a good lad

Archived