Dawkins

RAMalicious

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure. 

I did think we missed him in the last 20 minutes or so against Forest. We needed someone who could get on the ball, get it down and pass it around. 

I hope he's good for the Chesterfield game, he's got a great chance at getting back into the XI. 

Not sure. 

I did think we missed him in the last 20 minutes or so against Forest. We needed someone who could get on the ball, get it down and pass it around. 

I hope he's good for the Chesterfield game, he's got a great chance at getting back into the XI. 

Careful, you will have people all over you for even suggesting Dawkins is a good player.

Not sure. 

Dawkins good player? You're an idiot!!! Ward 1000000% better.

It is a bit worrying..."personal reasons" are usually bad news somewhere along the line...

Sound like something to do with family, hope nothing serious though.

I didn't think forest could bid on a player with actual money and Dawkins is under contract and in the first team a lot of the time.

I think its the SRG thing.

You gotta pick him up sometimes, you know, he's a gentle man with a gentle soul and a need to be an attacking central midfielder like Bryson.

they're bidding with produce not money.

How many fridges or aircon units is Dawkins worth? Refrigeration is less sort after in the winter.

Archived