The Red Scum Forums

glyn1957

Hi i dont know if many of you have been on the scums forum since the weekend but many of them think its great that Shaun Barker has not played for two years ,and even worse are hoping one of there players go through Chris Martins knee and do the same injury,

Just shows you what they are SCUM .

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi i dont know if many of you have been on the scums forum since the weekend but many of them think its great that Shaun Barker has not played for two years ,and even worse are hoping one of there players go through Chris Martins knee and do the same injury,

In fairness, some of the less rancid red dogs have cried these sausages down. I don't think that it's a general feeling held by all of them. Also, we have a thread already for discussing Fridgy's Friends...

Most of the Forest fans I work with aren't looking forward to the game. After the normal banter they are even conceding that we are the far better team and are likely to put as many by them as their last visiit

Can't see it being five. They had Greening and Moussi CM that day and we absolutely steamrolled them. They've been poor recently but I don't expect us to thrash them. I think we'll win but by no more than 2 goals.

I am massively worried about everyone thinking we've got this in the bag already, it could really bite us in the 'Arris if we're not careful.  Plus, if we're still 0-0 after an hour I can see the natives getting restless...

I need a B4 rallying cry to pull me out of this funk...

It is certainly true that form is of little relevance in a local derby, but we really can't lose this time.

If we manage to beat them we open up a twenty point gap and stay in the automatic promotion places...and get to tease them for another six months...and laugh as they sack a club legend.

If we lose (which may well happen) we get a bit of stick for a few weeks, but I quite enjoy the banter anyway. Yet we'll get the last  laugh because Pearce will keep his job and Forest will get relegated.

I seem to remember our fans chanting all sorts of things when their previous owner died. Not condoning what Forest fans say but it works two ways.

There was indeed a 5 second chant about the death of Doughty, which was in retaliation to the 'Let him die' chants aimed towards Barker. It was very rapidly cried down.

I'm calling you out as a Forest fan here, causing mischief, Mr 'joined 14 minutes ago'.

;)

There was indeed a 5 second chant about the death of Doughty, which was in retaliation to the 'Let him die' chants aimed towards Barker. It was very rapidly cried down.

I'm calling you out as a Forest fan here, causing mischief, Mr 'joined 14 minutes ago'.

;)[/quote

Not at all, just saying all fans can say stupid things in the heat of the moment.

Most often forest fans say things just because they are stupid.

It is certainly true that form is of little relevance in a local derby, but we really can't lose this time.

If we manage to beat them we open up a twenty point gap and stay in the automatic promotion places...and get to tease them for another six months...and laugh as they sack a club legend.

If we lose (which may well happen) we get a bit of stick for a few weeks, but I quite enjoy the banter anyway. Yet we'll get the last laugh because Pearce will keep his job and Forest will get relegated.

Win win situation.

Where is the Barker comment?

Archived