its scary windy

davenportram

Just almost hit a ******* tree. Before you say I should look where I'm going it was lying in the road.

Its opposite Bartlewood lodge (Carvery) on Ladywood road heading towards Kirk Hallam from Spondon.

Had to swerve round it - just glad noone was coming the other way otherwise or I'd have to have hit the tree.

Thanks to those guys who flashed me coming the other way. Nice warning meant I wasn't going much above 35 when I saw it.

Drive carefully folks.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A wheelie bin, southern softies, the trampolines are blowing out of the gardens, straight over the fences and on the carriageways again up North in advance of the yearly hurricanes, 8ft snowdrifts and we won't bother wasting the British paying taxpayer with having footage on the BBC and ITV news channels all winter like the Southerners doo, when the odd train gets cancelled due to the odd leaf on the track or one car stuck in a sprinkling of snow!

Southern sissies!

Rain currently coming down like javelins chucked by Fatima Whitbread, very scary and hairy. Misses and young lad just ventured out to the swimming pool, think as it's such nice weather up North at the minute, 100mph winds and belting rain, they'll will be up for the outdoor pool today, what with being Northern and all that! Mafting up here, right I'm off to bile me heed!

Rain currently coming down like javelins chucked by Fatima Whitbread, very scary and hairy. Misses and young lad just ventured out to the swimming pool, think as it's such nice weather up North at the minute, 100mph winds and belting rain, they'll will be up for the outdoor pool today, what with being Northern and all that! Mafting up here, right I'm off to bile me heed!

Translation please?  

Archived