The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You get in the training ground, win, lose or draw and you tell them exactly what is expected when you are in a Forest shirt.

"If you do not get what is expected, then they won't play for this club. It is pretty BLACK AND WHITE. I give players responsibility and hold them accountable for their performances."

Has Dougie been on the sauce...

"Freedman believes that, in Chris Burke and Michail Antonio (pictured), Forest possess two of the most talented wingers in the division."

Read more at http://www.nottinghampost.com/BOSS-BEST-WINGERS-DIVISION/story-26025829-detail/story.html#0gWGxDHEV6gEEt19.99

Tbf, this is the genius that tried to "out-football" us....

It started out with a few comments sort-of slightly empathising with a Forest player who happened to suffer exactly the same injury as Shaun Barker did against Forest, on the day that Shaun Barker made his first competitive appearance for THIRTYFIVE MONTHS.

Remember Shaun Barker?

I think it's a fair one to empathise, because our own club captain has fought through hell to get back to where he is now. If you haven't read the BBC interview with Shaun's wife, who feared at one time that he would never walk again, let alone play, please do so now.

Actually, just don't bother.

It started out with a few comments sort-of slightly empathising with a Forest player who happened to suffer exactly the same injury as Shaun Barker did against Forest, on the day that Shaun Barker made his first competitive appearance for THIRTYFIVE MONTHS.

Remember Shaun Barker?

I think it's a fair one to empathise, because our own club captain has fought through hell to get back to where he is now. If you haven't read the BBC interview with Shaun's wife, who feared at one time that he would never walk again, let alone play, please do so now.

Actually, just don't bother.

Of course I remeber shaun barker,that's the whole point of my reply,he is one of ours!

I was at the game when it happened,was you?

Bit quiet on here. Surely they can't be embarrassed by their result? It's encouraging that despite the injuries, poor refereeing, poor pitch, wind, sleet and the fact they have another imbecile I'm charge they still grabbed a point against their relegation rivals. Good job I say...

Archived