The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well exactly. All I'm saying is that surely you should have the right to question what is going wrong when things are going this badly? Whether or not you sack Pearce is none of my business. Whether or not Fawaz sells the club is none of my business. But I just don't understand, how can some fans be that indoctrinated? It's like a weird cult of personality.

Well precisely. Something that others have raised.

Do I have access to the books at Forest? I know as much as you do. Anything I would write would be purely speculation, exactly like what you just wrote. 

Yes, limited company accounts have to be filed with Companies House and become a public document.

Just wondered if anyone had made any mention of them on your site.

Well exactly. All I'm saying is that surely you should have the right to question what is going wrong when things are going this badly? Whether or not you sack Pearce is none of my business. Whether or not Fawaz sells the club is none of my business. But I just don't understand, how can some fans be that indoctrinated? It's like a weird cult of personality.

Fawaz has done a pretty good job of licking the fans' arses.

But that is where his talents end.

Fawaz has made some bad decisions but he has tried his best to correct them, and has always invested heavily in the club. Put his money where his mouth his, he can't be faulted for that.

Pearce, Wigley and Eastwick failing to get a team with Antonio, Britt, Hobbs, Wilson and Lansbury above joint 19th is not his fault.

Edit.. Aimed to you G STAR..

He's the worst type of chairman you could possibly hope to have, enthusiastic but clueless. He listens to the wrong people, the fans. He brought King Bill-eh back, gave him the keys to the kingdom and only stopped him cus enough fans told him to. He then brought in 'the legend' cus you told him to. Now he'll keep him there cus you're all crying out for stability even though Psycho is obviously not up to it. Fawaz is a buffoon...

As for Doughty, you hounded him into early grave cus he wouldn't let King Bill-eh spend

Pearce built his team around Reid , if he had stayed fit things may have been very different .

If he built his team AROUND Reid, some of them would be in the River Trent and others in the ladybay bridge road! 

A couple of folk suggested they would rather be relegated under Pearce than promoted under Davies, which unless they were trolling, is quite possibly the most retarded thing I have ever heard. 

I remember some misguided Derby fans (on another forum) saying they'd take a relegation under Nigel Clough back in 2009/10 just to keep him.

Archived