The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just had a quick peek on LTLF (Don't worry...I've washed my hands!) and some of the utter tripe that they are saying about us is delusional, to say the least ! 

Here's a cracker:

'We showed them up for what they are, top 6 no chance, the bubble will burst, down to 10th maybe 12th.

We are better than them and we showed it in the win, we beat them.'

Or:

'I'm unconvinced, i still think their defence is ****. Anyone who relies on Jake Buxton to be anything other than fat, slow and **** is daft.'

There is blind loyalty to your team and then's sticking your head into the sand !

Not really sure what else you'd expect them to say, given that there's no way on earth they'd ever admit that we're simply better. They rationalise their opinions by pointing to luck, cheating, the weather and any other far-fetched garbage.

They beat us fair and square a few weeks ago. No argument. Always a possibility in a one-off game. The gap's still 17 points though. I think anyone in their right mind knows which is a better reflection of who's better than who this season.

Under the circumstances, this season, Forest should probably consider mid-table a success....

I accept that, but the comment about our defence being ****, is pretty laughable when you look at our clean sheet record....

Maybe it's because I work with far too many Red Dogs and they tend to be a little more realistic than the posters over there !

I think if they manage to hit the heady heights of mid-table, then they should get out the open-top bus and do a tour of the city !

I've just had a quick peek on LTLF (Don't worry...I've washed my hands!) and some of the utter tripe that they are saying about us is delusional, to say the least !

Here's a cracker:

'We showed them up for what they are, top 6 no chance, the bubble will burst, down to 10th maybe 12th.

We are better than them and we showed it in the win, we beat them.'

(Let's see if that works)

...and we'd still be ahead of them.

In fairness, these fans have probably never actually seen us play other than the games against Forest.

And let's be honest, our defence have been horrible against them this season. Shotton had a nightmare against Antonio, and Buxton did look like a pub player with his pointless grappling (and sending off at their dump).

If you judge us on those two games, yes you'd probably wonder how we're in the top two let alone the top six.

Luckily, we've been far better in 90% of our other matches this season.

I said before, let them have the win, let them enjoy the moment. Because that game was their season, now it's over they have NINETEEN games remaining where they have absolutely nothing to play for other than worrying about the bottom three catching up.

We have bigger fish to fry than them.

Archived