The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

Tonight's a huge game for Forest: If they win, they can begin to believe they've turned a corner and a top 10 finish is possible. If they lose though, you could argue that they're in a worst position than if they lost to us and Psycho was sacked.

The win against us has bought him the rest of the season, no matter how bad they are.

Their performance in the second half against Derby was their true form.

The previous 20 and a half games were a blip.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Brom have made an approach for Nottingham Forest's Michail Antonio, according to Sky sources.

The winger has scored 10 goals this season for Championship side Forest, who are barred from signing players until the end of the season.

And we understand that transfer embargo means Antonio is not for sale.

The 24-year-old, who began his career at Reading, joined Forest from Sheffield Wednesday in the summer.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11727/9654187/transfer-news-west-brom-make-approach-for-nottingham-forests-michail-antonio

:huh:

Apparently opta are creating a new set of KPIs because of Martin

Time spent on the floor

Number of occurrence player has gone to ground

Head shots from snipers received

Number of swallow dives

Shame we don't have forum stats...such as most times flogging a dead horse....

Forest were allowed to win I've told you on another thread and this one, we didn't need the 3 points and were getting bored of being better than the rest, we've been doing it all season, we've been letting teams win, because we want it to be tough and we want to make it more interesting, how else do you explain the first hald and then the 2nd half, it was all planned, we told them to kick us etc, make it look good. 

We cant let the refs and FA think we're too good, otherwise they will start to rob us in games, so losing some games is all part of the plan.

Forest were allowed to win I've told you on another thread and this one, we didn't need the 3 points and were getting bored of being better than the rest, we've been doing it all season, we've been letting teams win, because we want it to be tough and we want to make it more interesting, how else do you explain the first hald and then the 2nd half, it was all planned, we told them to kick us etc, make it look good. 

We cant let the refs and FA think we're too good, otherwise they will start to rob us in games, so losing some games is all part of the plan.

It's one thing getting half-baked conspiracy theorist claptrap sent to me all the while on bloody Facebook - it's quite something else to read it in every single post made by this effing troll.

Somebody shoot him - or me.

We all know it happened mate, some of us just don't want to believe it, it was a set up and you know it, no need to go off on one at me for it, we all know the fan attacking their player was a plant, we all know the two blokes vanderlising Fawaz's car was in fact two directors dressed as fans.

Please don't shoot me down mate, I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

That QPR game was a set up yes, we lost it on purpose, Fernandes paid Keoge to do that, but Steve gave him his blessing, our owners didn't really want to go up in that moment in time, Steve said himself we weren't ready and QPR needed the money. we also lost against 10 men which was planned because we felt sorry for Forest a bit, what with the "we only had 10 men" chants, Forest fans were crying so we thought we'd lose against 10 so they felt better about themselves.

That QPR game was a set up yes, we lost it on purpose, Fernandes paid Keoge to do that, but Steve gave him his blessing, our owners didn't really want to go up in that moment in time, Steve said himself we weren't ready and QPR needed the money. we also lost against 10 men which was planned because we felt sorry for Forest a bit, what with the "we only had 10 men" chants, Forest fans were crying so we thought we'd lose against 10 so they felt better about themselves.

At least put a little bit of effort into your posts

Stoners, what was that chant you've got?

Think it says "Psycho he's back"?

Sounded good anyway. Best Forest support I remember at PP/ipro for many years. Especially considering it's smaller allocation than in the past.

For us I think the whole day was a let down.

For you, I thought the team did well defensively and countered well enough. There was an element of suicide on our behalf. You never looked like losing after HT. Support was good, players handled the pitch invasion well, manager well within his rights to enjoy himself.

I don't get the fuss with Lansbury. He's bog standard. Full of moaning and dirty kicks and niggles. Plays up to the crowd to disguise how average he is. Overrated.

Actually the Forest players I rate are the ones that we don't get to hear about so much. Paterson, Osborn, Tesche along with Hobbs.

Antonio and Lansbury... nah.

If WBA offer you money for Antonio then take it. He's greedy and looks busy. That he's been your best player show just how Pearce isn't the man.

Agree on the Buxton penalty. Didn't see any others.

Archived