The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did you think of the post match interviews? I thought there was a stark contrast between McClown who came across as a poor loser and basically suggested we were lucky, and Pearce who made some really nice comments about the two clubs and how Sir Brian would hopefully be proud of both clubs afterwards. 

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship

Bloody hell Dawny, week after week Forest lose and you post something like, "we were ****, say no more." Now you've won your cup final you're wanting us to analyse post match interviews ? Calm down lad  :lol:

Poor attempt

We ve seen how good Martin is

Everytime he moves up a level ie international football and Chelsea he look totally and utterly out of depth. If you go up you lol need a new striker plus he's a cheating so and so

I wouldn't really suggest a one off match against the best team in England and splurts of action for a longball Scotland team is really a fair judge of how good Martin is.

We know how good he is, demonstrated by his goals and excellent interplay on a regular level.

Save yourself buddy, you can properly judge him next season when we're in the top flight.

Shameful stuff. If Karma exists then the football gods pushed us some favour yesterday.

You guys definitely should have had a penalty yesterday and we lucky with the own goal, so perhaps it was only fair that we gifted you that last goal though really bad mistakes on our part.

When analysing the match, all three goals were really avoidable and there was little other action for the goalkeepers to make.

I guess that's why we're both in the championship. Probably would have been a 0-0 game if we were in the Premier League.

What did you think of the post match interviews? I thought there was a stark contrast between McClown who came across as a poor loser and basically suggested we were lucky, and Pearce who made some really nice comments about the two clubs and how Sir Brian would hopefully be proud of both clubs afterwards. 

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship

Haven't listened to the Sky stuff, but the Beeb interviews are both spot on. Mac is mainly scathing of our second half suicide - very critical our play for the second goal - while Pearce is understandably elated with the result. On a side note, I'm enjoying the ongoing drama between Pearce and Mills. Must say I think Mills is being a bit of a prat about it all.  

I wouldn't really suggest a one off match against the best team in England and splurts of action for a longball Scotland team is really a fair judge of how good Martin is.

We know how good he is, demonstrated by his goals and excellent interplay on a regular level.

Save yourself buddy, you can properly judge him next season when we're in the top flight.

We are not the best team in the championship mate, never mind England

It was so frustrating, we ended up playing your game, poncing around playing keepy uppy, couldnt get the ball down and counter, nothing.

Missed Hughes and Ibe terribly. Ward will take time to find his feet again, rest of the midfield were ***** and our defence went to pot.

No excuses, on to the next one.

Archived