The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

31 minutes ago, mozza said:

ironic that Forestieri scored the winning goal , has Matt Derbyshire ever scored against us ?

Scored against us last year in the 3-3

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mozza said:

where's all our resident pet dogs ?

Debating whether they want Nigel Pearson or Paul Lambert instead of Nigel Clough.

Still got a round on Tuesday so this is previous, but with us unbeaten in 9, them not winning since the late 17th century and the derby game imminent...it's all set up for the upset intit?

2 hours ago, StaffsRam said:

I'm afraid not. Agent Ward's work up the road is of vital 'sh1ts and giggles' value. Today, made sure that he didn't score that chance that was easier to score than miss, and then also tried to get Forest down to ten men by getting himself sent off. Unfortunately the Ref was incompetent so his efforts went unrewarded.

Well played though Agent Ward, well played.

He's clearly doing a good job in that respect...

Seems to me that his frustration over leaving Derby for an inferior club is boiling over......

Time indeed to return him to the fold,now his work there is done

Watched the highlights last night for the florest game, in the first half Wed win the ball and drive in the box down the right. Ward just turns around and walks away as the whole team defends. Proper cracked me up, he really doesn't want to be there.

2 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

Watched the highlights last night for the florest game, in the first half Wed win the ball and drive in the box down the right. Ward just turns around and walks away as the whole team defends. Proper cracked me up, he really doesn't want to be there.

Similarly I watched him closely when I went to Forest v Burnley a couple of weeks ago. Got quite a lot of the ball but very  ineffectual , mainly due to the woeful threat Forest possessed up front. Never came close to scoring. And, as you say, exhibited an awful body language when things didn't go for him, which was often.

However, I quite liked him as a Rams player and he gave us plenty of great memories. And you can't blame him for moving on when he was being over-looked in his last season at Derby, plus someone being daft enough to offer him a four year contract. It will be very interesting to see how he reacts on friday, especially when Bradley gets to grips with him.

4 hours ago, ValeRam said:

Similarly I watched him closely when I went to Forest v Burnley a couple of weeks ago. Got quite a lot of the ball but very  ineffectual , mainly due to the woeful threat Forest possessed up front. Never came close to scoring. And, as you say, exhibited an awful body language when things didn't go for him, which was often.

However, I quite liked him as a Rams player and he gave us plenty of great memories. And you can't blame him for moving on when he was being over-looked in his last season at Derby, plus someone being daft enough to offer him a four year contract. It will be very interesting to see how he reacts on friday, especially when Bradley gets to grips with him.

now i thought we were deploying our Bradley to take care aka "mind" Angela to negate his nasty brand of sniping. Perhaps Angela will still be banned after his red the other match, or are you thinking maybe Bradley will take care of matters one per half?:lol:

59 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

now i thought we were deploying our Bradley to take care aka "mind" Angela to negate his nasty brand of sniping. Perhaps Angela will still be banned after his red the other match, or are you thinking maybe Bradley will take care of matters one per half?:lol:

Angela  v  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Fighting_Vehicle#/media/File:M2a3-bradley07.jpg

8 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

There were highlights? :o

Archived