The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no way NC would work for Fawaz. Polar opposites as people.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42887&page=19

Reading a few of the Forest fans thoughts on it is quite interesting.

There are a good few on there, plus Percey, who seems to think that a friendship has been struck between the two following the new movie.

Would Clough turn down Forest if offered the job? I can't see another Championship club taking him on, especially after Rotherham (who I thought were perfect for him) opted to appoint Neil Redfearn instead.

Options are limited, and I could be wrong in assuming this, but I get the feeling Clough doesn't want to take a job too far from the Derbyshire area. 

I certainly couldn't see him taking over someone like Swindon Town or Gillingham whereas more local clubs like Crewe, Port Vale or Chesterfield probably wouldn't entice him.

Have you lads heard yourself?

Dougie just needs some players fit again.

You lot have used that excuse for years with just a handful out.

jog on

How does it feel to be paying excessive amounts of money to watch a rubbish team playing rubbish football?

Enjoy the lower reaches of Champiosnhip football. The highlight of your entire season could occur in just over a week's time, make sure you make the most of it.

jog on

When you are scraping around for bargains in the lucky dip bin like Forest have had to do following years of financial mismanagement, the only players you can afford are crocks, so it's hardly a surprise.

How does it feel to be paying excessive amounts of money to watch a rubbish team playing rubbish football?

Enjoy the lower reaches of Champiosnhip football. The highlight of your entire season could occur in just over a week's time, make sure you make the most of it.

i value your opinion Bris. You have some recent relevant experience

4 wins in 27 or something like that.

That's the sort of Championship form we used to go on under, erm, Nigel Clough.

Or something that's not like that. Hey who needs facts

LAZY 

was it ever actually that bad form? Go on find 27 consecutive fixtures with only 4 wins. I'm sure you'll have it bookmarked somewhere

4 in 28 Championship matches.  27.11.10 -> 07.05.11

Not bookmarked, but that season was one of the most memorable in recent times. How we looked so good playing 4-2-3-1 with Shefti Kuqi upfront, then NC bottled it and went 4-4-2 survival.

Good job we picked up those points before that run. 19 points in 28 games is shockingly bad. 30 points in the previous 18 games though was playoff form.

4 in 28 Championship matches.  27.11.10 -> 07.05.11

Not bookmarked, but that season was one of the most memorable in recent times. How we looked so good playing 4-2-3-1 with Shefti Kuqi upfront, then NC bottled it and went 4-4-2 survival.

Good job we picked up those points before that run. 19 points in 28 games is shockingly bad. 30 points in the previous 18 games though was playoff form.

once in how many seasons, and you made it sound like that was the norm. Wasn't that also the season we couldn't fill the bench due to injuries?

12 hours ago, davenportram said:

once in how many seasons, and you made it sound like that was the norm. Wasn't that also the season we couldn't fill the bench due to injuries?

think that was the season prior wasn't it? when we had the likes of Brian hughes and Darren powell on emergency 1 month loans/contracts.......shudder.......

15 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

jog on

So if the likes ASSombolonga-ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead, Pie Man and a few others were fit, where would you believe you'd be???  Serious answer please...

16 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

jog on

What is a handful of footballers?

I don't know about you but i'd struggle to hold one footballer in my hand?

Perhaps it may be a bit easier to grip with your extra fingers.

Archived