The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

395647d75bea599fef5c078989d91a80.png

to be fair Dyycheee, I'd wait until tomorrows deadline has passed before posting something like that, unless we've all forgotten the  "Derby will not be held to ransom and won't pay over the odds for players."

"So we've made the bid we feel is right, they've rejected it and now we'll move on to other targets"

Might not be word for word but I'm fairly sure something like that is quoted in the DET by PC.

If we pay any more than the 3.5m we'll have done exactly what Forest have done there.

Not quite the same. We've acquired a decent player, they're losing the only one of their squad who might be in with a shout of making our bench.

Was more looking at the angle that we'd both have said one thing, then done something totally different.

But I get where you're coming from.

I'd hope he'd have got in our side and not just on the bench though. otherwise we're now seemingly prepared to pay 4m quid and upwards of 15 grand a week for a substitute.

Anyone who thinks Antonio would struggle to or only ever make our bench is blinded by the fact he plays for forest

The feeling has been mutual for years. They have always maintained that Hughes would not be good enough for their bench.

Huge loss for them but they have done well to get £7m, much needed funds to get them out the embargo. Will Fawaz learn from his mistakes now?

clearly your not learning from our mistakes 

all that hard work young Clough did being undone in one transfer window

wow

no excuses

clearly your not learning from our mistakes 

all that hard work young Clough did being undone in one transfer window

wow

no excuses

"young Clough" it was "non league nigel " couple of years back, you softening the blow for another manager departing?

"young Clough" it was "non league nigel " couple of years back, you softening the blow for another manager departing?

another one who hears something then attributes it to every Forest fan 

he did a great job for your lot and took you as far as he could, then you got mclaren who took you to the next level but from the outside looking in came under pressure, your forgot the values and the visions you stood for, that got you to this position, playing great football built on team work and went and brought ex prem stars on big money and it doesn't look like your stopping there with the big deals 

it seems a leopard can change their spots

Archived