The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that this is the thread that keeps changing its name whenever the wind changes, but can I make a request?

Next time, call it "A fridge too far".

Feel sorry for Lansbury. Times must be so hard at Forest that his pittance of a wage only allows for ripped second-hand jeans, a table cloth that's been fashioned into some sort of shirt, and a hat that looks like it was rejected by Fozzie Bear....

Feel sorry for Lansbury. Times must be so hard at Forest that his pittance of a wage only allows for ripped second-hand jeans, a table cloth that's been fashioned into some sort of shirt, and a hat that looks like it was rejected by Fozzie Bear....

him?

image.jpg

I'm curious. Under their umbongo, do they have to impose a wage cap or something? Can they just keep paying their existing players ridiculous wages, or does the umbongo control that too?

Cos if it does, then it should be quite easy to pick players off them, just offer the player a couple of quid beyond their wage cap. 

Also, aren't their some money men somewhere telling Fawaz he really ought to sell someone to get anywhere near in line with FFP. It ought be a bit of a fire sale, surely?

Archived