The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

All true my friend. 

But... Dougie Freedman.

I want to agree with you...but I've got nagging doubts that eventually someone is going to go to florist and overachieve for a season...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to agree with you...but I've got nagging doubts that eventually someone is going to go to florist and overachieve for a season...

Pearce already did. Well, not a season, more like 8 games. But they won the league in August. So you can't ask for more than that. 

We saw at Bolton last year disgruntled fans holding up play while they chucked their season ticket books at Freedman.

It's a matter of time before the same thing happens at Forest.

Obviously it won't be season tickets they chuck, as they haven't sold that many, but them Giro's can sting too, Dougie.

We saw at Bolton last year disgruntled fans holding up play while they chucked their season ticket books at Freedman.

It's a matter of time before the same thing happens at Forest.

Obviously it won't be season tickets they chuck, as they haven't sold that many, but them Giro's can sting too, Dougie.

And the firearms from UK gun city !!

In all seriousness...

Freedman was tactically inept last night. Far too deep all game allowing Brighton to do exactly what they want - build from the back. They were set up like that from the 1st minute and Blackstock with his lack of pace just looked so isolated. 

Archived