Cardifframs

Where are you lot? 

Championship title winners 2015/2016

9/1 - Hull City (William Hill)
11/1 - Derby County (Boylesports)
12/1 - Middlesbrough (bet365)
14/1 - Burnley (Ladbrokes)
16/1 - Brentford (Betfred)
16/1 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (Sky Bet)
20/1 Queens Park Rangers (Betfred)
22/1 - Bristol City (Coral)

Check Relegation favourites 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the quietest they've been since League One, even the twitter timelines are devoid of floresters. You get the odd jealous pop but that is about it.

​Can't blame them really.

There was a flurry of excitement in our post-McClaren days with a fair few "See? I told you so - when the wheels fall off he cannot put them back on" comments, but the only thing that concerns them now is just how much the club is in debt.

Lansbury off the Newcastle soon, they'll have something else to whinge about then. 

​There'll be blue murder (she wrote)

Some recent corkers on LTLF:

"Got a feeling they'll win this second division by a country mile now they've offloaded the "Special One".
Why didn't they just keep him the Tw***." 

and

"Derby fans reading this thread must be pissing themselves. Why are we being so utterly feeble"

and

"F*** 'em and their shitty sheep shagging team. They could be 4 divisions higher than us but will never have our history, a proper ground or the international reputation we have, let alone our amazing fan base and away support."

The first one made me chuckle no end.

Some recent corkers on LTLF:

"Got a feeling they'll win this second division by a country mile now they've offloaded the "Special One".
Why didn't they just keep him the Tw***." 

and

"Derby fans reading this thread must be pissing themselves. Why are we being so utterly feeble"

and

"F*** 'em and their shitty sheep shagging team. They could be 4 divisions higher than us but will never have our history, a proper ground or the international reputation we have, let alone our amazing fan base and away support."

The first one made me chuckle no end.

​The last one is basically a sign of admission of just how superior we are at the minute.

If you have to resort to the old ''we have a better history'' line, you have to analyse just how pathetic a fan you've become. 

And do they seriously think they still have an international reputation? Yeah, I'm sure Messi walked off the pitch after beating Juventus in the CL Final and thought... ''It's good, but it's not quite Forest''...

Archived