Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost guarantee what swayed him with a move to Derby wasn't the scenery and lifestyle.

He's going to be absolutely loaded. 

Don't say that... there'll be a thread in no time complaining that he's only moving for the money...

He's coming for the legendary Derby nightlife...

New news, although not directly affecting us, is that San Roque, his former club, will be looking for part of the fee that Eibar receive.

If true, that could actually be the stumbling block depending on the % due to his former club.

Don't say that... there'll be a thread in no time complaining that he's only moving for the money...

He's coming for the legendary Derby nightlife...

He might come and live in the Brighton area for nightlife. I hope he doesn't though, as its a bloody long journey from Brighton to Derby I can tell you. Worst case for you, you will see him the once over the period of a 3 year contract. Good news for me is I might have a mate so I don't have to fanny about on here any more, and he can teach me how to cook paella and risotto. Never can get the consistency quite right me.

If true, that could actually be the stumbling block depending on the % due to his former club.

Don't think so. The article says that San Roque will start procedures to claim any money due (the amount isn't clear due to "different aspects such a as international commission") once the deal is completed.

We have triggered the release clause buy-out in his contract, don't therefore see how any sell-on clause impacts on us of the deal.

That will be the legal battle that will no doubt proceed. Explains potentially another reason why Eibar want it done this way rather than a straight transfer fee!

Archived